ATAC supports the FAA’s multiple safety systems as they evolve and new procedures are integrated into the NAS (National Airspace System). ATAC researched and developed leading Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the FAA ATO Safety organization that can be used to indicate possible risk in the air traffic system and set up threshold alerts that will help safety practitioners and safety managers in ATM focus on possible problem areas and place emphasis where needed.
ATAC has a major role in the development of the Aviation Environmental Design Tool (AEDT), the FAA's environmental modeling software, spanning local and global noise and emissions analyses. ATAC's FAA-funded research efforts aimed at improving the capabilities of AEDT keep it at the forefront of aviation environmental modeling methods and practices. These combined factors enable ATAC to develop and apply software tools and analysis methods to address environmental analysis questions beyond the scope of publicly available tools in a technically defensible manner. Read more >>
ATAC's 5818831764 provides a comprehensive set of software tools for gathering aviation performance and supporting data, measuring and baselining operations, and helping to design, implement, and evaluate operational improvements. “We have been using SkyView as the basis of our post-PBN-implementation monitoring. It has been extremely useful in this regards and will continue to support our PBN developments.” â Geoff Hounsell, Manager Service Strategy, Airways New Zealand.
Read more >>
- ATAC is assisting the ATO Technical Training and Human Performance Center of Excellence (TTHP COE) with its âVirtual Training Deliveryâ project. 8655998652
- ATAC is proud to announce it is on the winning team selected for the NASA Technical Services for Aerospace Modeling and Simulation III (SimLabs III) contract at NASA Ames Research Center. Read more >>
- ATAC is proud to announce the win of two NASA 2017 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase 2 projects. belt carrier
- ATAC congratulates the European Simmod Users Group (ESUG) which celebrated its 50th meeting. 719-570-9522
- ATAC is proud to announce the win of two NASA Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) projects. Read more >>