201-504-4994

Did Sarah take anything? Bob is a few inches taller than Nancy. How did he come here? Since many organizations are putting effort into recycling in order to restore the natural environment, why won't you contribute to reforestation? Timothy looked after my dog while I was in the hospital. What do you want to do? I saw Elizabeth talking to a beautiful girl. I finally found out what had been causing the pain in my leg. Our neighbor owns three Porsches, so he's rich.

201-504-4994

My mother gave me a pearl necklace. Don't delay today's work until tomorrow. She repaired my umbrella. They say you can't tell the difference between this and real butter. It is time my son came home from school. I can't find my keys anywhere. I suppose it's my fault. My wife likes to eat out and so she doesn't have to cook.

201-504-4994

We weren't talking about Sherman. Why tell Stephanie anything? Andrea told us his story. I'm sure Christophe told you that. Archie is quitting.

201-504-4994

He goes to the movies as often as three times a week. I live in America. This must be a lonely place in the winter. I'm going to work with Knapper. Warren Harding had owned a newspaper in Ohio. You'll miss us. That's as good a way to die as any. Joshua is doing everything he can to stop us. It was not supposed to happen. I don't know whether to accept or refuse.

201-504-4994

The job will take a minimum of ten days. The older we grow, the less we dream. I find myself being enthralled by her reaction each time I replay it. English is spoken everywhere. English is a language spoken all over the world. He's staying with his uncle. You can't stop smiling.

201-504-4994

That fungus is deadly, but many others are actually edible. Franklin spiked the punch. When was the last time you went to Boston? Do you have a house in Italy? I never thought I'd be doing this alone. Mikael's comments are accurate. He will return to the game soon. I fear for the future of mankind. Coral bleaching occurs when corals become heat-stressed enough to expel their primary source of food, the microalgae that live inside their cells. This leaves the coral looking as white as if they had been soaking in bleach. The young man bade farewell to his comrades and relatives.

201-504-4994

Get me all the information you can on this matter. Tuan went to an aerobic dance class.

201-504-4994

Gail put the racket on the ground. Where do you hold your meetings? I forgot to tell Spock what he was supposed to do. The law is not in effect any longer. Hal thinks his passport has been stolen. Who would know that? I was hit by the policeman.

201-504-4994

No one doubts her fitness for the post.

201-504-4994

I had hoped that he would recover. The boy ran away when he saw me. I'm home. There's hope for you yet. These were people who fought for money. We haven't done anything. I have a friend in Boston. I ate way too much. The sky above was a deep blue.

201-504-4994

Write your letters with a pen. Tell me everything about it. That was hard to believe. This explanation doesn't mean anything! Let's both jump into the water at the same time! Jesper came from a very physically demonstrative family.

201-504-4994

I think maybe Mahesh is scared. Is all this necessary? This hospital owns many defibrillators.