(201) 504-4994

Stop more often while reading in order to think over what you're reading about. I'll leave this with you.

(201) 504-4994

If all goes well, I can make 2-3 pieces per day.

(201) 504-4994

I've never seen one to these before. It is extremely important to exercise daily. She has lunch at home. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my engagement to my best friend. We can't go back. Let's go meet some of my friends. My boyfriend refuses to use the microwave. Tomorrow, it'll be worse. Forty-eight sailors are on the ship. He moved towards the door.

(201) 504-4994

Be peaceful. Not taking revenge can be a sort of revenge, too. We came through a busy street. Kemal doesn't have to get up early tomorrow. Juliet's family has been involved in dairy farming for years. If you'd like, I can correct your exercises. Some day your dream will come true, too. Dani started writing.

(201) 504-4994

Benjamin resigned in early October. When you're speaking with your classmates, what language do you usually speak? Go outside and play now. She drank a cup of milk. Rudy taught his son how to ride a bicycle. Everyone wants to believe. I know you think highly of them. You're over-thinking this. They are considered the aristocracy in our town. Surprised at her behavior, he could not say a word.

(201) 504-4994

Chance has thrown us together at a skiing resort. You've taught us a great deal. Sid has a cleft lip. Did you ask the waiter for the bill?

(201) 504-4994

What does John right now? He flushed into rage. I wanted to let him go. She fed them with hamburgers. I'm very concerned. It's obvious what he's trying to do.

(201) 504-4994

You'll die in jail. There is only one God.

(201) 504-4994

We have to make sure we do that. Kristi is interested in art. He detests Laurianne.

(201) 504-4994

What makes you think I want to spend Christmas with Daniel? I'm worried that Klaus will get lost. Germany was allied with Italy in World War II. Alfred doesn't want to buy anything else. I didn't want to bother you.

(201) 504-4994

We use much more than 10% of our brains; that's just an urban myth. Gold can't buy everything. You have to make a choice. I would like to book a room with a double bed. I don't have any camping equipement.

(201) 504-4994

With all his efforts, he failed the test. Nicolas wasn't paying attention to the teacher. Herve bought Woody a purse for her birthday. Supporting his family was a great burden for him. My uncle yielded his car to me. This book sells well.

(201) 504-4994

She froze at the sight of the big spider. I never had any reason to offend Becky. The sandwiches are made right in front of you.

(201) 504-4994

Kobe is the city which I like best. I'm not so sure I want the job. I realized that what I had chosen didn't really interest me. Do you know anything about her? I've always wanted to do this. Do you have a sister, Lucia? Bus service must be increased in frequency. I'll get through the work in an hour.

(201) 504-4994

I was hitting the slots, and before I knew it, it's this time already. Jiri played the piano for three hours without taking a break. I'm not going to lug their suitcases around. I know it'll be hard and that you can handle with this. I saw the sights of Kyoto during my vacation. Andreas is also a very good cook. I'm the one who has to pay all the bills.

(201) 504-4994

I hope they can reach a peaceful compromise. I have nothing to tell you for the moment. Who can translate this article? Elvis smiled slightly. I haven't seen her for two months. It was careless of you to leave your bag. I made a promise to Gordon. You never called back. After being injured on the job, Major's initial plan to sue his employer was halted when he was informed that the same law that had required his employer to carry Worker's Compensation Insurance for its employees also defined Elisabeth as a statutory employee, and thus he had no legal right to file a separate tort claim. I am different from Debi.

(201) 504-4994

She got tested for HIV. I can't change what happened.