So quick! I'm not disagreeing. Have you eaten your lunch yet? Dan persuaded Linda to return with him to London. One should read many books when one is young. Lois was engaged to Charles. Ken folded the blanket in half. My brother and I went to see John off at the airport. The woman did not know that the Universe is really vast and she is but a small part of it.

He was supposed to call her at ten. It's too hot. I know you have a truck. Would you let me borrow it tomorrow? I must go to the toilet. You must be at least 17 years old to donate blood. Newton discovered that a force is required to change the speed or direction of movement of an object. A lot of trees grow in the countryside. I'm uncomfortable.

I usually get up at about six-thirty. There is a small pond in back of my house. She has a mysterious side. You should cut him some slack. That makes me really sad.

Ramneek never would agree to that. I want to finish what I started here. I forgot how good you were at golf. Some read books to kill time. If you knew the truth, you'd be surprised. Are you in a rush? I don't know exactly.

I will drop off this package at the Jones' when I go to work. I've lived here most of my life. When the wine goes in, strange things come out. He was punished all the same. I find interest in the social page in that newspaper.

It's not a gimmick. Is your school in this town? During the strike, 35% of the trains will operate. Can we get some sleep? I suggest you buy it. Winter is snow time. It is you who is in the wrong. Cement hardens in 2-3 hours. Stephanie couldn't seem to get Terrance to stop crying.

They feared that the dispute would hurt the economy. There was no one there but me. He stared at me with a blank expression.

We enjoyed ourselves.

I called Jagath. Darren will get over it. I didn't know who you were. What did you hear? Lyndon is not wearing a bra.

The future does not belong to the faint-hearted, it belongs to the brave. He twirled his mustache. I'm in desperate trouble. I'm going to the country for the weekend. A new hotel will be built here next year. It sounds like you learned a valuable lesson. Ken caught Ray.

Do not provoke that wasp. I'm not going to do this. I have three points on my licence. I guess we wouldn't have been able to carry out the plan if it weren't for your help. They live in a white house with brick facade on the left corner at the end of the street. Books are sources of knowledge. I don't give a damn what people think about me. Keep fire away from this pond. I wonder what happened. Give Marshall your seat.

Even the court enjoys an occasional roll in the gutter. The car burned up in the race. Look, someone is calling you.

I used all the energy I had. Great progress has been made. You should have helped him with his work. There's nothing down here. He left for Manila last week.

I told Ann what time to come. The letter sounds forced, what is worse, insincere. I didn't know what I was getting into. I'm gonna get a cell phone tomorrow! I do not know whether to accept or to refuse.

That's a story I don't want to talk about. I live in Malta. Something happened and he couldn't keep his promise. Jared got back home a while ago.

Did you get the message? The squirrel advanced against the strong wind. You just have to study a little harder. He can't go without wine for even a day. You're smaller than her. How does Charleen jump so high? Sheila wishes Ramneek would pay more attention to him when he talks. I wish to all the best of cheer. A Palestinian woman in tears after Israeli occupation forces demolished her house and barn in Northern Jordan Valley. Palestine is now a days exposed to Polar Trough, the weather is very cold and these people have become homeless and no other place to shelter them, 10 December, 2013 I'll show you how to make a good Italian coffee.

Beowulf became king of the Geats. The dead ones won't be here. I think it does matter. Don't get a stomachache by eating too much. He explained it in detail. They located some wild foals. Don't be afraid to speak up. They never give up. I've got to get Brent to help.

Coral reefs are threatened by climate change. Pedants delight in being obtuse. The show was fun. Your English composition leaves almost nothing to be desired. He's learning English so he can read the words to his favorite rock songs. These facts support my hypothesis. Granville tossed the rotten apple into the garbage can.