202-233-4038

He heard the ill tidings without emotion.

202-233-4038

This is how I go about it. You're the first! ... Little idiots to have made a fool of me. I think that I may not be able to make myself understood in French. Hearing the monster's footsteps, they began running in all directions. This old house needs a good housekeeper. I swept the floor in the kitchen. I got a weird email.

202-233-4038

This is the biggest cat that I've ever seen. She is a child after all. He reflected on his own thoughts. Is anything bothering you? I'll meet Christie tomorrow at 2:30. A healthy person is a poorly examined sick person. Isn't it true that you own a gun?

202-233-4038

I'm not a bit tired. Is there some other solution? Halloween is around the corner. Kinch is quite stupid. Mehrdad was cold. This car has more than a hundred horsepower. We should let Casper rest.

202-233-4038

I wasn't that smart in school.

202-233-4038

Where did you two first meet? No one pays attention to them. The food was really good. I just wish that I didn't have to wait an hour to get it. It's a lot of fun to learn Esperanto.

202-233-4038

There are over 2,500 types of snakes in the world. I want everyone to show me his or her driver's license. Ernst opened the drawer and pulled out a magnifying glass. I didn't study math at all. Anything's better than nothing. Come and see us. I think we could've done more to help Kelvin.

202-233-4038

How is this river called? Carolyn has a brilliant mind. I have never had more than $500 in my possession. Svante's car was in the driveway. We're going to have so much fun!

202-233-4038

Is this a joke? He fashioned a walking stick from a fallen branch. I appreciate the support.

202-233-4038

The man always cadges money from me. He likes my jokes. Father is in the garden now. This child became a woman. Feeding pigeons is prohibited. What exactly have you got in mind? I need your advice. We'd better go pick up her. It happened between eight and ten.

202-233-4038

Dan was a ruthless killer. He attached the trailer to his car. He confessed his crime frankly. To tell the truth, I didn't go there. She finally mustered up the courage to ask him for more money. She is the one who feeds our dog. Our dog has gone away.

202-233-4038

What is Len's job exactly? Jerald wanted to become a lawyer. I'd like some poundcake. We'll risk it. I wonder who killed her. That isn't true, is it? Masanao noticed Konstantinos was there. They translated each other's sentences.

202-233-4038

How many other cars does Donovan own? The people elected Naomi president. We'll be home soon. All the food was gone. See you in two days.

202-233-4038

My father stood guarantee for my debts. I forgot to tell you why we're asking for donations.

202-233-4038

Let's not worry about that till it happens. We sacrifice a lot. Is your French improving? Hans is a German businessman. We just want to win.

202-233-4038

You should still be in bed. We are to meet at five this evening. Monica was John's heartthrob all through high school.

202-233-4038

Christofer is still pretending he's not interested. If you're a bit off, God still loves you. Marie adores her baby's cute, round face. Have you ever made your bed by yourself? I like oranges better than apples. What was the last play you went to see? Today we have more than three times as many vehicles as on the roads in 1950. We all wondered why she had dumped such a nice man. Reiner has started to show an interest in Pierre.

202-233-4038

I go to the movies every week. No one ever believed me. We're going to the cinema. Come with us. Brad tried to wake Sigurd up. Spass arrived a day sooner than we expected. Kenton seemed particularly interested in that 1939 Gibson guitar we have hanging on the back wall of the shop. The answers are both incorrect. Could we go somewhere else? My favorite color is brown.