(202) 233-4038

Cindie pushed the door open and entered the room. Two people riding on a bicycle at the same time is dangerous. Sanjay says that he didn't do it. I wanted Duncan to look at me instead of Earl. Blood ran from his wound. Spyros should be ready by now. If by any chance you run into Celia, give her my regards.

(202) 233-4038

Reid answered all the questions that Vilhelm asked him. Cut the chit-chat and get to work. Let's go and see her. What a zero!

(202) 233-4038

I don't want to go anywhere today. It's cold outside and I have to get up early tomorrow. If I choose the gallows instead of the poison, I'll suffer for a shorter amount of time before dying. Read me your speech. I am giving you an order. Everyone except Seth left.

(202) 233-4038

One day I met him.

(202) 233-4038

Come and see me tomorrow, won't you? Qawwals sing qawwalis. What was our deal? Why does Christopher have to leave? Neither of them was present at the meeting.

(202) 233-4038

She didn't plan on having a fight with him. Takeuchi has had a great year.

(202) 233-4038

Sonny was the last one to get here.

(202) 233-4038

She shot her. As a married man, he must think of the future. Smoking in the office is against our rules.

(202) 233-4038

You can spell it with or without a hyphen. Matthias and Rob are back. The city hall is just around the corner. He's tall and gorgeous. The man you see over there is a famous writer. Jin spends his working day listening to peoples' problems and providing advice on how best they can deal with them. We're making more money this year. We may never have another chance. It's an exciting proposition.

(202) 233-4038

Have you kissed her yet? He left a pack of cigarettes on the table. I knew they were coming. Louis sat in the passenger seat next to Wendy. Hazel's family will have to be notified. Rakhal scribbled something on a piece of paper. Maria went to the window and opened the curtains. For I call the whole universe nothing, Except you, my rose; in it you are my everything.

(202) 233-4038

Do keep practicing! It's only a theory. Spudboy might be able to translate this into French. Please help me clean the house. She did as she was told. This crowd reminds me of the streets of Tokyo. I asked her for some advice. I heard that footprints of an abominable snowman were found in the Himalayan mountains. I will never love you. I hate you. Do you really want to go to Boston with me?

(202) 233-4038

He's not a bad kid. I don't know who these people are. What's this computer doing here?

(202) 233-4038

I was foolish enough to believe it.

(202) 233-4038

He began his meal by drinking half a glass of ale. He turned up an hour later. I think that's fair. I'm really sick of this. I don't want to look foolish. No casualties were reported. Your children will be safe with Kathy. We're so glad to have you here tonight. What was achieved?

(202) 233-4038

The salaryman proposed to the director's daughter, but he was rejected. Why would anybody eat this stuff?

(202) 233-4038

I am imitating the President. We turned to look at them. He controls himself admirably. I'm worried whether your house was involved or not. That would fit. Jeanette washed the potatoes. I didn't have anything to do with Dorothy's death.