This is a drink I don't particularly care for. He's so damn arrogant.

You must be careful not to waste time. My parents began worrying. Huashi doesn't have any friends here in Boston. Jeannie and I haven't seen each other for a long time. One of the events was the Battle of New Orleans. We tried to make the best of it. She's Australian.

I am seldom at leisure. In order to read what is good one must make it a condition never to read what is bad. I think it's time for me to join the fight. Ginny and Theodore weren't that close. You haven't been returning my calls, Ramon. I'm going to miss Dwayne. In Italy the child is a symbol of innocence. This is very amusing.

I bought this book at Maruzen Bookstore. I like you very much! I don't have health insurance. None of his advice was very useful. Three homes were completely destroyed. I'll check on her. I agree with Jared one hundred percent. How did you feel then? With the years, a fool doesn't become cleverer, but becomes an old fool.

I just want to see her. Joubert was really skinny when I first met him. That's a great gift. Her skin was white as milk and she had not a single blemish anywhere. William heard footsteps outside his door. I know it was strange.

This is a very entertaining story. Sanford looked scared. What're you waiting for? He was better off when he was young.

The barn door was open. Raman followed Anderson down to the basement. If I were a bird, I would have been able to fly to you. Don't leave me alone here. Wade is going east.

I will not wait forever. I can't get Brian to even talk to me. You don't have enough friends. I got blind drunk last night - so drunk I don't even know how I got home. I need to exchange dollars for pesos.

That is a strange sentence. Do you know how it feels to translate a hundred similar variations of a sentence? No blame attaches to me. He's bisexual.

I don't think any of us are happy about what happened.

The quality of a painter depends on the amount of past he carries with him. We're not going to find Mitchell. The little Maria likes to draw pictures with crayons. I love the sound of his name.

The witness sees the citizen. I want you to take some time off. Bobby is always broke by the end of the month. It is founded on supposition. They're our leaders. Do as Tait says. You still need help. What other movies did you watch? He is an authority on the humanities. Between the upper and nether millstone.