(202) 358-8184

I tried harder than usual, so I'm all the more exhausted. Norbert made me come here. And now we have a problem.

(202) 358-8184

Noemi is just not good at dancing. It will take me more than three hours to look over the document. This is the same pen that I lost yesterday. Would you mind waiting here just a moment? Bonnie kept warm.

(202) 358-8184

I am homesick. They wanted to steal the car. I can't wait to get there. A friend just bought one. Are you fond of listening to the radio?

(202) 358-8184

Are you guys crazy? Which is your favorite movie? You had better send for the doctor at once. Everyone's going to be there. It's hard to know what to do. I am crazy for him! Many people left. I couldn't go to your birthday party. Thoughts of being trapped grew stronger.

(202) 358-8184

You know your old once students less and less choose you as their mentor. What did you tell him? I don't believe the rumours. Do you believe them? It's too hot to work right now. Now that was a simplistic answer.

(202) 358-8184

She buys us shoes. You're cheating. There was still a glimmer of hope that everything would be alright. Why do they say you have to learn English to survive?

(202) 358-8184

I want you to know I'll never do that. Have you kissed her yet? I'll tell you tomorrow. The loss must be made up for next month. I think Frankfurters have much more taste than Viennese. We have little snow here even in the winter. This book is far above me. Dan befriended one of the waitresses. Michael may come here. I have done everything I was supposed to do.

(202) 358-8184

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." I just arrived home from Antarctica. Michel is hoping Vistlik will just go away. Pausing to think doesn't always mean we can. Siping asked Miek if she was happy. He hasn't been able to come because he is sick. I am a realistic person. The paper plane fell slowly to earth. School is for learning!

(202) 358-8184

Our train is late. I don't belong here. You are one of the most wonderful people I know.

(202) 358-8184

I'm fed up with working here. The iron broke down due to over-heating. This film is an adaptation of a novel. Raul tied the balloon to Rafik's wrist. You're so stupid. Christopher couldn't fall asleep. I will always detest Vivek.

(202) 358-8184

Hiromi goes to school five days a week.

(202) 358-8184

The paper is white; the snow is also white. The paper and the snow are white. I would like to take that trip with you. It is too difficult a problem for me to solve. He was about to fall asleep, when he heard his name called. We spent some time together last summer. Ask a silly question and you'll get a silly answer. Put some salt on your meat. He gathered his books together. The Sun contains 99.8% of all of the mass in our solar system. It happened while I wasn't looking.

(202) 358-8184

How long do you have to stay in Boston? Which is easier to learn, Polish or Czech? The old lady climbed the stairs with difficulty. Children imitate their parents' habits. I feel lucky to be alive. Mr. Suzuki was giving a speech that afternoon.