(202) 456-5682

She came alive after taking a rest.

(202) 456-5682

Please get rid of the dead leaves.

(202) 456-5682

Is this your new friend? The exchange rates for foreign currency change daily. I attend a public school. Looks like I will become a dad. We're really running late. I'm fed up with this weather. Are you really as old as you say you are? He can only speak a little English. When I got up, it was snowing outside. And I begged her on my bended knees.

(202) 456-5682

I look terrible in this. I'm so fat. Don't waste my time. He's an expert in hydroponics. Some politicians seem to be lost to shame.

(202) 456-5682

The pupils are bound down by the rules. Himawan has decided to stay in Boston. I'm prepared to help Sanjay. This small car's gearbox is underneath the engine.

(202) 456-5682

That's becoming a problem. It's going to be painful. Two beers, please. I got over that. Jwahar did better than Woody. We need more volunteers. I didn't know that song. Officer Grace Jackson made the arrest. I really enjoyed myself at the party.

(202) 456-5682

Please make me some tea. I thought you were seeing someone else. Can you read this without your glasses? The door gave to my pressure.

(202) 456-5682

I know Dori is right. It was an uphill struggle.

(202) 456-5682

We're actually quite similar. Marla and Nate speak to each other in French. The door was broken open.

(202) 456-5682

I wonder if Roberto is having as much fun as Linda. We need to get this one right. Don't wait. In old times people didn't think that the earth is round. I can't do this anymore. I woke up at seven o'clock. I didn't say a word during the dinner. We kept quiet for almost an hour. A book is on the table. He has elegant tastes.

(202) 456-5682

I can't explain those disappearances, but it wasn't me. It isn't difficult to hear you. I like taking naps right after lunch. Dawn breaks, which is no small thing. So they ought to have arrived here by now.

(202) 456-5682

Your clothes were used. I just want to know what I'm getting involved with. You've been working on that book forever. Donne is doing exceptionally well. Is she interested in me? Right now, we have to find out what happened. Is that a problem? To a large degree, human activity has contributed to upsetting nature's balances. Gerald took a long drink from the glass of water.

(202) 456-5682

We have to save him. Boyd could swim when he was three years old. His hands were covered with mud. Warm up using the stove. I cannot dance with Taninna. I'm too shy. Tell me what you think about my car. Lanzarote is very beautiful. No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.

(202) 456-5682

What did the room look like? During the class she fell asleep in spite of herself. My brother is away on a construction job. Nuclear power plants are dangerous, not to mention nuclear weapons. This is bad. We want Rafael to be successful. I think Laurel is afraid of your dog. I'm just a pencil pusher. They are matters which we need to discuss.

(202) 456-5682

Hmm ... God may or may not exist. The end of the era of petroleum is in sight. It won't be a problem. He took the video to a local TV station. I left for America at ten o'clock. Give it all to me. Kelvin said he'd never speak to me again. The socially needy receive an additional allowance. You look fabulous. He ate one bite, and then another.