This is the same bicycle as mine.

He applied for a job with the Bank of Tokyo. Hmm, that's fixable. To be a good child, you need to go to bed and get up early. It's not working. Roger doesn't smile. I like the green colour. Srivatsan always puts a damper on things.

No complaints have been reported. I am not as interested in literature as you. I had pizza for lunch. So the reason that Tanaka stayed home today was because his grandmother died? Didn't he say that last month, and the month before that, too? Skipping is one thing, but I'd like him to at least come up with a better excuse than that. All my neighbors are very friendly. Tigger tried to forget his love sorrow by playing the piano. It's time for a vote.

Snakes can be hard to spot. I choose to work. Wolfgang sat down on the desk. We saw a little light in the distance. I'm here, too. You have to get them to a doctor. He is afraid of dying poor. The pain caused by love is much sweeter than any pleasure. He is three years senior to me.

My suitcase was lost. Hey, why don't you take a break? We used to spend hours there. It brings me great joy. That can be dangerous. The swimmer raised his head and gasped for breath.

There are huge snakes on this island.

I'll thread the needle for you.

Everybody was staring at me. Carl understood how Denis felt. They took turns driving the car. Konstantinos lives alone in a small cabin in the woods. Kerri doesn't look much like his father.

He was a poet and diplomat. If you get lost in a crowd, I'll search for you. Those boys are sixteen-years-old. The love of liberty brought us here. Robbin liked his job very much. Floria and Shadow like walking together in the woods. Did Fletcher protest? I'm taking Johann to the hospital. It wasn't my lucky day. First, I got a parking ticket and then things went from bad to worse when I got pulled over for making a U-turn.

You and I are good friends. It took me five hours to drive there. He declined to comment. Dreaming costs nothing.

Oh, these were charming stories! and thus he wooed the Princess, and she immediately said 'Yes!' Some people seem to want to make a mountain out of a molehill. The heroic knight went on a quest to defeat a great monster and won the favor of his lady. What's keeping them? Can I get back to you on that? I have hardly any English books. I could not help laughing at the sight. Her life has been full of trials. Please iron the shirt.

Marci has immunity. What a great strike! I majored in European history at university. I almost never watch TV. I'm not sure of it either. Angela said it was his fault.

I knew I could rely on you! Michael is seeking a job. Izchak wanted me to speak to you. She is knitting a sweater for her boyfriend. That must be hard.

I wonder who did that. I hate tomatoes. Let me just look at it for a while. Are you and Helge close? Massive stars are extremely hot. Spy and Derek were exhausted. The public is clamoring for more jobs and lower taxes.

Lori and Wilson are our guests. I've been waiting all night. Her house is across the river. On the whole, I am in favor of your opinion.

The sky has become overcast. These aren't cheap. I was too stunned to talk. He draws on his childhood experiences for the material of most of his stories.

My sister is volunteering more and more of her free time to the student union. I'll save the money for the next time. Joseph just sat there saying nothing.

I was very moved by his speech. We are getting older day by day. Marshall nearly got me killed. He didn't speak to me for several days.

Summer has just begun. She is tossing and turning in bed. The company presented a three-act play. Trey's daughter died in an accident. My backyard is one step down and lower than the ground. I had my wallet stolen on my way to the office. Let's go to your office. I already told you that a hundred times.