I'm very grateful for everything you've done for me. I didn't think I'd be welcome.

Ernst thinks that personality is more important than looks. What can I say about him? Do you have an extra English dictionary by any chance? The girl Collin was chatting with fainted. It would be foolish to choose otherwise.

Nicolo announced his candidacy for class president. You were amazing. Luc will come for sure. You never told me that you liked Victoria. I can't go out today as I've been told to house sit. The weather changed suddenly. There's nobody inside. Where's my brandy? When freedom of the press was fresh, newspapers were even more scurrilous and libelous than today. The street has been closed.

Matthew is talking on the telephone.

Sherman saw somebody. Abraham then arose in the same night, and went with two servants to the distant land, together with Isaac, riding on donkeys. You may come if you like. Don't tell it to my bride. I just wanted to see what would happen. Too much praise will turn her head. I told you I'm not going. Marian had to do it even though he didn't want to. He is liked by all even though he has his faults. Sandip bought Perry a nice present.

I have wonderful news. It's raining today; so where is my umbrella?

When her uncle died, Allen came into fortune. She silently filed away that piece of information, thinking it might be useful later.

Tell me what you think. Why are we laughing? She is probably burning in hell. The garden is fragrant with the smell of roses. Actually, that boy that you saw was a girl. Lum helped Lin when she was in trouble. I brought you a housewarming present. Kurt didn't make his position clear.

The survivors were found on an island, dying of starvation. I worked hard all day long yesterday. I have a rash on my neck. I'm pretty sure Dawson used to live in Boston. I got up early today. I regret not marrying her.

Believing in your heart is more important than understanding with your mind. Einkorn wheat was one of the earliest forms of wheat to be cultivated. This package requires special treatment. She has a comfortable income to live on. They refused to countenance any suggestion of a power-sharing agreement with a man they deemed a radical.

When I heard that song, it reminded me of my childhood. What would you have him do? That's all Sanche had to say. Breathe, damn you! If you're serious about solving the problem, then you cannot pose it as a Catch-22. It's just a novel.

I bet you miss Syun a lot. My father will help me. I'll speak to her. I don't think I've heard that word in a long time. There were books lying about the room. He was tried for murder. Sorrel doesn't know anything about Klaus's family. Gil is Vic's youngest child.

She wants to save the planet. Ramneek saw how upset Sanjay was and decided not to say anything more. What goes around comes around. I want to go and cheer. Will you show me on this map, please? I'd hang the people who did this to me on a meat hook. You're too self-conscious. This pillow is too soft for me. Keep Russ from eating too much.

Betsy sang me a song.

I am easily affected by cold weather. Greeks also eat a lot of fish. Hey, that's not a bad idea.

Where can I buy lumber and nails? I take my hat off to him for his hard work. Empty vessels make the most sound. Whether he will succeed or not depends on his efforts. You should get some rest.

The students were for the most part from the West Coast. I've made her wait long enough. What's a sentence? I don't think Horst would lie.