(203) 694-6001

These are genuine. July is climatologically the globe's warmest month of the year. Which is more important, me or your job? I parted with a friend at the train station. Which would you choose?

(203) 694-6001

It seems to run in the family. I really dig that singer. I was too exhausted to think, let alone study. Lucifer denied any knowledge of that. You're Moore's friend. You can eat whatever you like. It is just an annoying little habit that I have. I thought we were just going to talk to Elliott.

(203) 694-6001

I can't picture Floria in a dress. She pulled the door open. Do you really have enough money to buy such a valuable watch? I don't think anybody would want to see that movie more than once. Phill is hourglass-shaped. I am going to take a big chance by migrating to South America. Don't take our word for it. I met him recently.

(203) 694-6001

In this way a passing boat noticed them, thanks to Takeda's scream, and they survived without incident. Where's his home? The problem is that it's too far away. Nobody mentioned a storm. I put those photos on my webpage. Can you give me a better price? It's unnatural. Miriam is Sean's little brother. How much does he pay for gas each month? She gave me an incongruent answer.

(203) 694-6001

Rob and Nigel went on a picnic together last weekend. The drain is clogged again.

(203) 694-6001

Mosur had three of them. She called her sister. There is nothing I could do to change it. He enjoys watching baseball games on TV. He's studying now. Cindie and Pria are a nice couple. I don't have a snowmobile. The Sahara is the largest source of dust in the world. I'm glad you're here.

(203) 694-6001

There are a few nuclear bomb shelters in the city. Please take this parcel to the post office.

(203) 694-6001

Let's see you do better than that. Wit gives zest to conversation. After the death of his parents, his grandparents took to his education. I smell with my nose. Did that surprise you? He went abroad to study English. I remember telling her that news. Rafael is in the attic. I don't like them that much.

(203) 694-6001

Could she be cheating on me?

(203) 694-6001

Why would I be here if I didn't want to be? Can I have half a kilo apples? Among the guests invited to the party were two foreign ladies. You're not actually suggesting that I go out with another girl, are you? Jerrie often travels to Germany for health reasons. I stayed behind to help her. I was wondering if I could take a vacation next week. In my opinion, soccer is a great sport. Keep an eye on the boys; they're mischievous.

(203) 694-6001

I heard someone tell Louise about what happened. Elizabeth the second is the queen of England. Jesper reads the Washington Post every day. It's for that reason that I phoned him. As for the accusations of heresy--here, the evidence is much weaker.

(203) 694-6001

Maybe you should tell Kayvan you don't need that. I loved only you. My clock is running 5 seconds faster everyday. There's nothing we can do. The fog was so dense, we could hardly see anything. I was hardly able to see them. Move it along, Gordon. Shirley is a male cheerleader.

(203) 694-6001

He nodded to show that he agreed with me. There are other options. Pontus cut his finger with a knife. Maybe we could take one. Where did you behead them?

(203) 694-6001

You can't just keep throwing your money away on this kind of thing. Some babies learn to swim even before they are one year old. She has a very enviable position. This pleased them worst of all. I want to talk to Nathan alone. It seems that something is wrong with this car. The patient is in a deep coma. I'm as psyched as you are, guys. Do you really believe that? There's a lot of trash on the far bank of the river.

(203) 694-6001

I wouldn't want to go there if I were you. It was too muggy for me to get to sleep last night. Having washed my skirt in the cold water of a spring, I sat a while. The pain in my back is getting worse. Where is my comb? This is a disgrace. I am sure I saw her two years ago. Can you iron these clothes for me? We flew over their farm in a helicopter.