(204) 283-0888

We've been together long enough. Full body scanners were installed at the airport.

(204) 283-0888

Reid is being tortured. I gave my notice.

(204) 283-0888

Linda likes chocolate. Who's been talking to Jeany? Don't cross your arms. It makes you seem defensive. I'm nothing more than myself. I'm not much of a golfer. Mats wanted to ask Antonio about how John died.

(204) 283-0888

How do I open the bonnet? Action, not words.

(204) 283-0888

Rodger has a good side and an evil side. Don't worry about it. Everything's going to be fine. Why don't we collaborate more? But it was not successful for long because everyone, even religious people, had a strong attraction to the game.

(204) 283-0888

Herman didn't think Danielle would catch a fish. Whenever and wherever I traveled with her, the people there thought she was my sister. Some even thought she was my daughter. My sister goes to the Carpathians every year. Why are you looking for a white buffalo? She threw up. You seem to want me to talk you out of it. He became a famous singer.

(204) 283-0888

Every successful writer has a drawer full of rejection letters. The lovers were walking arm in arm. Do you want my help or not? I don't think it would be wise to argue with Patricia. She rose to stardom when she was just twelve. I'll tell you my story. Mikael made it, but Sonny didn't. Rafik usually uses credit cards instead of cash. There is not a ray of truth in it. "Did it hurt when you fell?" "You bet."

(204) 283-0888

This section of your dissertation has to be rewritten. The wedding took place at the Ritz Hotel. There's nothing left. Julius couldn't stay silent any longer. The dog ate the bone, which I gave him. We walked through thick bushes. Don't rush yourself. Benjamin was heartbroken. Elvis said he needed something to drink.

(204) 283-0888

I worked hard all day, so I was very tired. He had enough and to spare. Pretty soon you will stop thinking of her. I'm starting to get hungry. I guess we shouldn't have told Earnie that. We went to school together. If you arrive home before me, please feel free to have a few drinks and relax.

(204) 283-0888

Fill the tires with air.

(204) 283-0888

I don't think children should drink beer. Are you guys close?

(204) 283-0888

I can't find my passport.

(204) 283-0888

He studied abroad.

(204) 283-0888

Kees splashed cold water on his face. Uri is the man of the hour. I needed to hear that. She is my first love. Many museums are closed on Mondays. Will you come tomorrow?

(204) 283-0888

Hui asked me if I had a black tie he could borrow. Have you given Bret what he asked for? Remove the hair with a razor blade. What high school did Cristopher go to? It is extremely hot and humid in Bali in December. I didn't do any of the things you said I did. I want you to tell Antonio what to do. It's an honest question.

(204) 283-0888

Devon was playing for time. I was extremely angry. Do you speak Kashubian? Have you ever lent your car to someone? The police have arrested someone. Nobody likes that. I would love to be able to read French effortlessly. He has great ambitions, but we should all follow and see if the dreams are going to be fulfilled. Squirrels only find a quarter of the nuts that they bury.

(204) 283-0888

I think it's happening again. We haven't seen her in a while. We've lost faith in humanity.

(204) 283-0888

Do you plan on using that? I just stayed put. Hazel left the key in the ignition. I am eating. Hector told Catherine he wanted to marry her. I didnt know they had real bears in the city, so it was cute to watch them! Even if a hedgehog, a mole, an otter, a rabbit or an opossum look like a rodent, they aren't. I have to find out why Herbert died. The most valuable skill one can acquire is the ability to think for oneself.

(204) 283-0888

She put all her jewels into a little red box.