You probably don't like her. Dan is a friend from school. The value of the painting was estimated at several million dollars. Who did you have lunch with? You may use either of the dictionaries.

A police car has stopped on the side of the road. When you start taking medicine it begins working on symptoms, like pain, right away, but that doesn't mean that the ulcer heals right away. So, I didn't call for any particular reason; I just wanted to hear your voice. If you're busy, I'll let you go. It wasn't a coincidence. Claudius is making a white box for his friend. She didn't pass me without speaking to me. Tovah invited King to a party at his house.

He made himself immortal with a number of outstanding books about education. It amazed us to hear that things were so cheap.

Hume doesn't seem very happy today. His name is Suzan and he lives next to the post office. He complains, and with reason. Why do you go to bed late? But a collection of facts is not science any more than a dictionary is poetry.

Van and I have the same birthday.

Sometimes we just have to do things we don't want to do. Johnny has more than thirty pairs of shoes. Can wars be solved by diplomacy? One would fervently hope so. Do you think I'm shallow?

What's the room's price? He's vile. She has 3,500 books in her library and many of them are first editions. My horse is black. We need more of that.

You can sit down now. Almost everyone has already left. The pentagram is an important symbol in witchcraft. That is common knowledge in every village. Year 2011's most infamous expression is "Kebab murders". The phone's ringing. I'll get it if you want. What can you tell us about Boston? Open your mouth and close your eyes. No words can express her deep sorrow. He knew this was wrong.

Raja doesn't even know why he was expelled from school. I didn't mean for this to happen. I will have him repair this watch.

So I can go, right? I need some air.

I had sex with a Soviet-American woman. Jade Rabbit has landed in the Bay of Rainbows. Could you try to be a little less selfish for a change?

I want to be an astronaut. Boys can be trained to behave. Can I say something now? He says it's urgent.

Marie took off. This animal is a peacock. Kiki didn't realize what was going on.

I want him to read this. What is your natural hair colour? From the look on his face, he is in a bad mood now. As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, we are not enemies but friends. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. She ran away with tears in her eyes. I have to apologize to him. I shouldn't have done that, but I did.