(204) 885-5758

It's not true that equality is a law of nature; nature makes nothing equal - her sovereign laws are subordination and dependence.

(204) 885-5758

These seats are reserved for old people. Have you had enough or do you want to fight some more? It is the first thing which I have acomplished today That problem naturally invited discussion. It is often said that life is short. Did you see the way she was looking at you? Where can I buy a bathing suit? I don't need to convince her.

(204) 885-5758

Buy low, sell high. Hilda doesn't know how to dribble a ball. Sanche has a lot of clothes in his closet that he never wears anymore.

(204) 885-5758

I saw an exciting baseball game last Saturday.

(204) 885-5758

Love is love. You're sure it's impossible? Judy washed the lenses of his glasses with warm, soapy water and dried them on a cloth. The quick brown fox didn't jump over the lazy dog. I really do want to help her. Winston is always bossing people around. What does this report cover? Helen stubbornly insists that this is true. As soon as you start misbehaving, Father Christmas will not come to see you.

(204) 885-5758

You are entitled to hold your beliefs, but you are not entitled to mandate those beliefs for others. He may well just say something ambiguous again. That was smart. You should call your lawyer. What difference does it make?

(204) 885-5758

I couldn't help but overhear what you said to Granville. Irfan wanted to talk to you about something. I want to be poor in order to not be unhappy. Alice is my mother. That's the most beautiful ship I've ever seen. When I saw what happened to Mickey, I freaked. Can we come over for dinner? You cleverly orchestrated a mistrial. Damn, the elephants are blocking my way!

(204) 885-5758

I'll work on that. I work for three hours every Saturday morning. Please show me the way to the station. Bernie is extremely outgoing, isn't he? I don't make excuses. I didn't like doing this at first. Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem one and thirty years.

(204) 885-5758

Why are you worrying about something that doesn't matter so much? Pray forgive me! You still haven't told me how old you are.

(204) 885-5758

It was a pleasure to meet you Stella, I am so sorry for whatever I said to irk you the wrong way. Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. All the children laughed at Dani. She scared me. Do not remove all the stones out of your childrens way, otherwise they might once run their head against a wall. He crossed the street when the signal was red.

(204) 885-5758

Just don't tell them I sent you.

(204) 885-5758

Crime does not pay. The bottom lip is bigger than the top lip. I am glad to have helped you last week. Andrea wonders if it's true. Adversity strengthens the foundations. Be still. He has swords and purse. What would they do without us?

(204) 885-5758

I should go home before my parents start to worry. He is our boss, and must be treated as such.

(204) 885-5758

I've heard that song before. Let's get you out of here. He reads before bedtime. We're having a short maintenance break, we'll be back shortly! Who is that woman? Mr. Meier thought the Neumann family was away on vacation. I'm not ready yet.

(204) 885-5758

Sharon kept his voice low so nobody could overhear. I was willing to do it, but Ricky said I didn't need to. She lived a happy life. I'm here to rescue them. This looks like another government cover-up. I love to take pictures. President Obama has worked to reduce recidivism and improve strategies that allow formerly incarcerated individuals to rejoin society successfully. Nhan just walked in. Spring has not come. I'm not really asleep, just dozing.