It was not very well hidden. Your clothes were used. I kind of liked it. The river is deep here. She'll succeed for sure. Stuart is a danger to society.

I've seen you somewhere before. Daniele isn't going to come back here.

Can you play well? Carlo is waiting for Arlene to return. I need to talk to Varda about something.

How did your date with him go? It looks like Old was correct. Gunter pretended not to know what to do. I want to see if I can find out where Clifford hid the stolen money.

You called the wrong number. Is it wrong to want to stay?

We should probably ask Joon. We have common interests. My friend bought the second-best bicycle in the shop. I can't stop hiccuping. Russia is a Nordic country. I've always had a thing for Irwin. Ernie handed Sherri a knife so she could peel the apples. You can't copyright that.

You seem to be happy. Actually, it's very easy to learn. Are you envious?

I watch the news every evening. Judy reminds me of someone. It's all the rage these days. She wiped a tear from her cheek.

I'm so sorry. Kemal can't stay for long. It had to be done. The man went out of his way to take me to the station.

Now, what do you want to see? This compass will be useful on your trip. Seth. That's my name. The law forbids the building of any skyscraper on this land. What's wrong with it? I understand everything now and I regret that Mayo is not here with me now. Naomi says this can't be fair. I was just messing around.

A table has four legs. I wish God did exist. I'm not in love with him. Hi fellas!

Cookie likes adventure stories. It is very important to consider the cultural background of the family. Marc Jackson has spoken at my church. Kathleen was drinking chocolate milk through a straw. My life is very happy.

The train station is next to the hotel. Robin made the announcement Monday. I saw Saiid's birth certificate. This violates about a million penal codes and every holy book there is. The nurse took her temperature with the thermometer. Mike held up his hand. He made a promise to take me to the movies.

It doesn't sound like much. The audience believed it to be part of the act, rather than a short circuit. They tell me jokes, and then I forget them. Please don't run away from me. How does that make you feel? Can I have it back? My sister asked Father to buy a new bicycle. I'll peel an orange for you.