205-889-8508

Such a bad custom should be done away with. Tal is either mistaken or he's a liar.

205-889-8508

Do you have any apples? During the meal he stole many glances at the maiden, and would even have spoken to her, but she gave him no encouragement.

205-889-8508

I'm sorry for that, for your sake. "So, do you agree, Madam Mayor?", stammered the abbot, barely hiding his joy. He had come back from China. Would three o'clock be all right? The bugler played taps as the tricolour was lowered at sunset. Both of Grace's parents died when he was very young. Your face is pale. Manners maketh man.

205-889-8508

They looked away. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Rand is in reasonably good health. We can't just let them leave. I want to do everything Ernst did. It's for that reason that I phoned him.

205-889-8508

Thanks to his advice, I have saved a lot of money. I can't tell if the party will return tomorrow. Because some urgent business came up, he wasn't able to go to the concert. A sense of humour will stand you in good stead in difficult times. The telephone is just a wonderful device. Marc was offended by what Rodent said. Josh waited a while before he began. Yesterday I hit on a good idea. Sandeep says that he's too busy to help Laurent today. My daughter is but a child.

205-889-8508

My sister works as a secretary at a bank. I made them very angry.

205-889-8508

We go biweekly to the theater. How long were you planning on keeping this a secret from me?

205-889-8508

Kees doesn't think it'll rain tomorrow. I can't control Micky. Just don't hurt me. All colours will agree in the dark. Damone looks uncomfortable. Eternity is a really long time. Her manners are not those of a lady. I share your grief. I would like to exchange American dollars for rupnu. Does this flight make any stop-overs?

205-889-8508

I thought Hui would be dead by now. What has a foot, but cannot walk? Lester takes a pill with vitamins and minerals every day. She kept me waiting for over an hour. We went to the mountains to ski. If everyone could pay close attention, please. I will now auscultate the patient. Make sure to note the proper procedure because you all will be practicing this tomorrow. Bill is the more clever of the two brothers. Hurf wouldn't give up. It doesn't seem like you will become a singer, but it never hurts to take a few voice lessons.

205-889-8508

You're the very person I've been looking for. Are you sure this is the place we're supposed to be? Kisses! But this is not going to work with me. The vision of the Olympics had sustained him. I hardly ever speak French with anybody. The thing that most surprised me since coming to Japan is how many vending machines there are. He is regarded as missing. I hate violence. I think Colin should stay.

205-889-8508

The woman practiced abortion three times. I thought you were never going to come back. Ro didn't look too surprised. The crime was premeditated.

205-889-8508

He is not the rough motorcycle gang member he was before. Why didn't she come? Peggy is better at French than he is at English.

205-889-8508

He visited the coast of South America in 1499.

205-889-8508

You can buy anything you want, as long as it doesn't cost more than three hundred dollars.