(205) 889-8508

Every man can't be an artist. We did a lot of singing and dancing at the party. Mitt Romney is the former governor of Massachusetts. It was only a passing fad. Hugh knows what it's about. He's getting a kiss.

(205) 889-8508

She wanted to go, and her father let her go. The little fairy washed itself in the morning dew. We'd like separate checks. George is making cookies. That the moon appears larger close to the horizon than at the zenith is an optical illusion, the cause of which has not been definitively clarified. I have a small vegetable garden on my patio. I stuck around for a while to see if anyone else would come. Werner looks much better now. Have you already finished your homework?

(205) 889-8508

I've always admired him. I went to the park to play tennis. He is quite right.

(205) 889-8508

Can you help me find out? what is shaking Spock has asked me to meet him at his office tomorrow at 2:30. Byron and I weren't friends. The group is running on the beach. I have to go to Juliane's office later today. He answers us whenever we call him. The policemen arrested the burglar.

(205) 889-8508

I owe my success to the fact that I never had a clock in my workroom. The Sistine Chapel is a vast chapel built inside the Vatican Palace in 1473. She said goodbye to me. He doesn't let me live! Kelly is richer than Travis. Linda slept like a log last night. My mother objected to my working part time. To grow the commons of free knowledge and free culture, all users contributing to Tatoeba project are required to grant broad permissions to the general public to re-distribute and re-use their contributions freely, as long as the use is attributed and the same freedom to re-use and re-distribute applies to any derivative works.

(205) 889-8508

I was foolish enough to believe it. I told you I need a few more days. The streets are laid out quite well. Lievaart wants something else. I'm pretty sure I can help them. What are you going to do with those? Flashing lights transmit messages between ships and to motorists along city streets. I told you Amy looked like John.

(205) 889-8508

I was wrong; forget what I told you. The country fell into the invader's hand. An interesting suggesstion. I'll have to think it over. She wants a divorce. I'll pick her up. At first, I thought he was a teacher, but he wasn't. Would you mind if I open the window? Gregory has been in the bathroom for quite a while.

(205) 889-8508

I'm old enough to not have a curfew. I'm going to hit the sack early. I wonder if they don't have meetings anymore where strong words fly and everyone goes at each other tooth and nail. He tried to force an entrance into the house.

(205) 889-8508

Let me tell you a secret. It's not only me, it's the most. People around here just don't understand the orange shirts. Is there any good way to memorise our lines quickly? Who do you think'll be at the party? He lives in a very small room. The new season's T.V. programs are as much old hat as ever. We haven't had any complaints. Can you return starling chicks to their parents? You'll never take me alive!

(205) 889-8508

I haven't yet had an appointment with this accountant. Help me to understand. Isidore is in the driver's seat. He knows what he's doing. I'll get in touch with you again about this matter. Moe asked me where I had bought my bicycle. Hah! I wish my all my textbooks were $40! Some of them are almost $100! He used to be a nice boy. Will you get my bed jacket?

(205) 889-8508

The toy train went around the room. Major wouldn't complain. Go and wake Kriton up. The vase was smashed. Here's the reason that girls like cucumbers.

(205) 889-8508

I wanted you to see Jaime one last time. This machine is used for polishing all kinds of metal. The houses looked like so many matchboxes. It's been a long time since I've heard that song. I tried to call him, but the line was busy, and I couldn't get through. It's not that I don't care, I just don't care as much as you do. Nobody can hear you there. Get rid of this vomit yourself! I love this place.

(205) 889-8508

As soon as Caleb got Donald alone, he started kissing her. Rex didn't know where Hiroyuki wanted to spend her summer vacation. I demanded that she should go. Is Romain here yet? Why are you so scared? What did you see? I could never replace her. There are 1000 movies that one must watch before dying. The bride was radiant. I'm glad we reached an agreement.

(205) 889-8508

I hope your wish will come true. He carried her luggage to the train. Well, I have to go now. Stealing is a crime.

(205) 889-8508

Kamiya scrunched down. I'm so busy these days it's awful. I don't know where Tahsin was and I don't want to ask him. Rabin doesn't have any freckles. We are not at the cinema. Spanish is much easier than German. I'm leaving for Chicago next week. I'm a good taxi driver.

(205) 889-8508

Are you sure you don't want me to help you out? It's not quite right. The baby smiled at me. That was three months ago. I know Bosnian. In India, you can found many saints in the Himalayan region who can be called as prescient. The robber was never apprehended. She is a firm believer in human rights.