(205) 936-5688

I remember when I was about your age.

(205) 936-5688

At Tatoeba, it is better not to annotate or specify a precise meaning that is not an integral part of the sentence. You can add multiple sentences instead of putting a part of the sentence in parentheses. I don't hate school. What songs would be on your list? He has queer ideas. Didn't you get my note? There is a secret passageway in my mind leading to my childhood. I made a frightening mask in art class.

(205) 936-5688

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Carole said that you'd help us. What does she do in the evening? I'd like to know the reason why.

(205) 936-5688

A girl should not sit with her legs crossed. We have been learning English for three years. Businesses have created more than 9.7 million private sector jobs in the past 52 months. Do you drink whiskey?

(205) 936-5688

They picked out the best two works. The aim of this report is to explain why there is the problem of obesity among primary school children and how this problem could be resolved.

(205) 936-5688

That never happens to me. One day the small boy moved to another village with his family and brought Tango along with him. I hear you went to Harvard.

(205) 936-5688

She knows her. Knute was on the verge of tears. The boy knows many magic tricks.

(205) 936-5688

You're always wrong. Feast all night and fight all day! It's not good to think hard when you're sick. I have a ton of work to do today. Ladies and gentlemen... I must cook breakfast for her. A female troubadour is usually called a trobairitz. It seems likely. Do you like to sing?

(205) 936-5688

Kristin is a man of considerable influence. Why do you care about him? They deceived us. You can't talk to me like that. I don't want to get up. My parents made me apologize to Rebecca. Loren washed his clothes. The teacher acknowledged the pupil with a smile. Children love Halloween.

(205) 936-5688

Will you have to tell them? We haven't yet learned the particulars of the accident. She wants to spend time with her daughter. US Marshal Jose Jackson is determined to recover the fugitive. He's a busy man, so the only way you can contact him is by telephone. Do you think I should buy one of these?

(205) 936-5688

The building's structure is compromised. Frank had a reputation as a bad boy but he lived it down as he grew up. Computers have invaded every field. We can't call their bluff. Why don't you just concentrate on your work? Because of their rarity, pandas have become a world treasure.

(205) 936-5688

You don't have proper dignity as chief of the section.

(205) 936-5688

You probably won't like it. Is it true that Brenda can't drive? Howard is watching an ice-skating competition on TV. We've got to do something about this problem soon. Why are the lights off? He was having lunch when I entered the room. Those plans seem much alike to me.

(205) 936-5688

We need twenty eggs all told. Did you take your medicine? Churches were erected all over the island.

(205) 936-5688

I saw a lot of people in the park. Krzysztof couldn't persuade his classmates to change their minds about postponing the dance. Elric was sleeping. I guess it doesn't make any difference which swimming club I join. I was ratted out by my best friend.

(205) 936-5688

Could you approve my proposal? Do you know the man gazing at you? We all hated her. You are not even man enough to admit your fault. Alarming news came from the suburbs.

(205) 936-5688

You don't have any idea where Izumi went, do you? He is as great a musician as ever lived. Your intolerance reflects your insecurity. Hiding from the police, Dima spent the night in a dumpster. She could see the driver from where she stood. The problem will soon be dealt with. We all have stomachaches.

(205) 936-5688

She is as tall as you. I'll call security. I was hungry and angry. Is this what you want me to do?

(205) 936-5688

Tears were flowing down her cheeks. The patient breathed his last. He is a man after our own hearts.