I have an egg. The children have gone to school already. Give me thirty seconds. Marc might be hungry. I met him there. Ole has already done what he had to do. Hugh is looking up into the sky. At home we only speak Spanish. Every large volume has problems with the binding.

Can we meet on February the 28th, around 3:00 p.m.? I heard that there were alligators in the sewers. The red umbrella reminded her about her grandmother. The blueberry cake he made was delicious.

The sea gull glided on the wind. O, how much more does beauty beauteous seem, by that sweet ornament which truth does give! The rose looks fair, but fairer we it deem for that sweet odor which does in it live.

After Thomas ate a little food, his strength returned. Stop whatever it is you are doing and listen to me for once, dammit! Mr. Yoshida knows French History very well. If you don't mind, I'd like to be alone for a while. Monday comes after Sunday. Could you take this book for me?

She claims the inheritance. I lived in Nagoya for over a month. She really wants a Samsung Galaxy.

He's in trouble. You won't find a better job in a hurry. Doyle, what's your problem?

We can't leave them here. Kazuhiro is still looking for his locker key. I hung around for one hour. You will be able to get the news from him tomorrow. The door swung slowly on its creaking hinges. They were very respectful. Please think positively.

They therefore don't concern themselves about using condoms. I was treated like a child by them. I don't think it's any of my business.

Lightning struck nearby without warning! I thought my heart was going to stop beating. Thank you for greeting me. I can't see her.

Dan suffered a severe head injury. We're planning a robbery.