207-577-6810

There's still half of the way to go to get to the top of the mountain. Are you already tired? Avery is immensely powerful. We will be able to raise cows and sheep, too. Above all, we must be healthy.

207-577-6810

He killed himself. She is not a professor of Spanish. Edgar would've liked to go to Boston last weekend. I tell them everything. Beatings foster prudence.

207-577-6810

It'll be dark in an hour. I will see them next week.

207-577-6810

Valerie just wanted to ask Rodger a few questions. Professor West is almost as old as my father.

207-577-6810

I like yellow books. I thought you'd jump at the chance. Valentin used to be quite wealthy, but he's come down in the world. Do we have a babysitter for tonight? A century is one hundred years. She loves me. I don't want to dance.

207-577-6810

Nobody owns the moon. I fully agree with you. It was a very cold night. He is accustomed to getting up early. Ann refused to give up. We went aboard the ship at ten. Read this in the evening! We're extremely concerned. I'll tell him, if I don't forget.

207-577-6810

It makes me sick.

207-577-6810

You can't miss it. As such is the case, I am sorry I can't accept your kind invitation. Rajesh can lie well. Tahsin started cursing in French. We should help each other.

207-577-6810

I'll forgive you this time. He can speak either English or French. We were disconnected. I helped you the best I could.

207-577-6810

You're confusing her. I sincerely hope you'll get well soon. I don't want that, it is pourished. I could kick myself for not inviting Josh and Jussi to my party. I can't find Tim. We want her to go home. The door to the garden is very narrow. Per is just a crazy old fool. I don't want to see him again. No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did, he would cease to be an artist.

207-577-6810

The photo is the first thing you notice.

207-577-6810

He hit big in NBC's 'Saturday Night Live'. I'm living in a town.

207-577-6810

He's proud that he got his education in the United States. I can't make them happy. I put on my cap to go out. Get rid of those kinds of naive ideas.

207-577-6810

It is very impolite of her to decline my invitation. Bring him to me. Colloquial speech is used in everyday conversation. I like swimming in the sea. Who doesn't like free stuff? Why are you speaking French to Toerless? I don't want to hear another peep out of you.