207-577-6810

I think I know what it is. We've got two cats - one is white, and the other's black. Were you really in Boston?

207-577-6810

I've got to get some shut eye. Lack of oxygen is fatal to most animals. It was well worth the cost. Have you tried it? She was so kind as to take me to the hospital.

207-577-6810

We must allow for her poor health. That's not clear. What wonderful prospect is waiting for you on the other side of the door? None! Russell was attracted to Ragnar from the moment he first saw her. Thank you for correcting this mistake. The evil empire is furious.

207-577-6810

I wonder what raccoons eat. I came because of something you wrote. Where can I catch a bus? Every minute with you is a gift. Father intends to go to abroad next week.

207-577-6810

Each part of the book starts with a quote taken from the life of the author: a passage from a book, a question asked to a stranger on the road, something shouted by a girlfriend. I saw him just now. This is mad.

207-577-6810

I tried baking bread for the first time, but it's dry and not tasty. Now you really worry me. Lying is second nature to him.

207-577-6810

Kevyn is concerned about his health. Respect for law is fundamental to our society. Getter Jaani is very sweet. Do you think Sriram will graduate this year? Anne won't be coming to our party. I think I'm going to need to get things going between Eric and Maria, otherwise they'll never get together, even though - from a distance - they seem so in love with each other! Get your hands off of her. I've been hired to find her.

207-577-6810

We need to get out of here. I lost my cell phone and I can't find it. Thanks for watching Myron.

207-577-6810

Bring me a dry towel. Some say the new film is not a visual tour de force like others in its genre, but it is worth seeing for other reasons. A bow is nothing without arrows. Holly is a photographer. However, the preposition+relative pronoun (which) part becomes a relative adverb (where). Would you have been able to do any better?

207-577-6810

She become seasick in rough seas.

207-577-6810

That's such a cool idea.

207-577-6810

Cris is still in his pajamas. He'll be here until noon. I was nine years old when I asked my mother whether Father Christmas really existed. Unless you hurry, you will be late for school. Go and get a chair from the next room, please. Isn't it a lovely day!

207-577-6810

Which is the platform for the London train? She tried to lessen her expenses. What Varda's saying doesn't make any sense. Let's change this. He did well in school.

207-577-6810

Miles doesn't seem to like anybody here. I continued reading. I've never seen a shot like that. Don't you think so, Swamy? That child looks as if he is going to cry. I'm sure that this is a fresh water fish. If you ask a mathematician if he is an adult or a minor, don't be surprised if he answers "yes". Joe is madly in love with that girl.

207-577-6810

Hello. May I speak to Dory, please? Saify is looking forward to the midterm break.

207-577-6810

This was all free. Kosovo will participate in the Olympic Games 2016. The Cyrillic alphabet takes up more space than the Latin one. Does he speak Portuguese? I don't care who Morgan talks to. We must take care of the elderly. We had a a pumpkin-carving party. The matter that he is talking about is important.

207-577-6810

What time is your plane due to take off? This watch needs to be fixed. It gains 20 minutes a day. Sanjeev said Ninja was a good swimmer. This should get interesting.

207-577-6810

It's such a beautiful flower. I do not believe in magic spells. She does not know me.

207-577-6810

When you speak fast, I can understand.