(207) 595-5557

I'm right behind you. Hero worship is a dangerous thing. Cookie needs a walk. "99 kopeks," Dima stated proudly. "I need 99 kopeks." Wolfgang wanted some fresh air. Are you alone right now? You're about my age, I think. You make my head hurt. Scott liked what he saw.

(207) 595-5557

Your argument came across well. When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do. Don't trust anybody over 30. Maybe they are somewhere around the pond. Have you read the Holy Bible? Vinod graduated at the top of her class. It's not special. Rudy actually didn't see the accident. We reasoned with Raja until he changed his mind. I wanted to be the one to tell Juergen the news.

(207) 595-5557

When did the word "biotechnology" come into common use? Would you care for a little wine?

(207) 595-5557

The men's restrooms are located on floors 1 and 3. Does he know what you did? That boy has black hair. The most experienced pilots have logged many thousands of hours in the cockpit. Scot's eyelids were half open. I saw five airplanes flying like birds.

(207) 595-5557

Mother made me a sweater. I like English, but I cannot speak well. Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. He bowed to the Queen. I only ate one piece of cake. Why should I get a dog? Stay away from that guy. He wrote this book as he was twenty years old.

(207) 595-5557

I love Ann all the more because she is shy. A triangle is a shape with three sides. I saw Anatoly at the funeral today. We don't have long.

(207) 595-5557

That's what happened to us. A good wife is worth a golden plow. How many flights to Tokyo do you offer a day? You're talkative. I've been so busy.

(207) 595-5557

I'm a Pisces, which means I believe in astrology. Neither the sun nor death can be looked in the face. Don't sound so surprised. You know I can do whatever I want to do. Come back here. It's a trap. I didn't want you to leave.

(207) 595-5557

Raghu asked us to help him. They set out with a guide just in case they lost their way.

(207) 595-5557

He went to Osaka on official business. I can't go along with you on that point. The changing of the seasons have a tendency to affect our health, so take care. As soon as I finish writing the report, I'll send it to you. Pratapwant studies in Germany, but he doesn't speak any German. As the German language keeps disappearing more and more from the lecture halls, he doesn't really need to. You've probably seen a lot worse. What's all the excitement about?

(207) 595-5557

I thought Rafik would come to pick me up. No, I won't say anything. I looked for my room. Might it happen to be a large symbolic grove of trees? You don't really understand, do you? We took a ride. And who said it would be easy?

(207) 595-5557

The wine was red. This is for her. I don't need advisers. Kolkka hated the idea. My friend ended up taking the rap for a crime he didn't commit. There's no reason. If it were not for your help, I could not succeed. I didn't know you knew her. Brian parked his car and opened the trunk. Confucius said: "To see the dead person to his grave with the thought that he is unmistakably dead is inhuman and not something one should do. To see the dead person to his grave with the thought that he is still alive is unwise and also not something one should do."

(207) 595-5557

I forgot that the daylight saving time ended last week. They asked Lincoln to make a victory speech. What a cute baby! Peek-a-boo! Kusum has done well for himself. I warned you about how boring that class would be. Am I the first? Let's get on with it. Wait one second.

(207) 595-5557

Have you told anyone about this problem? I'll take a vacation this week. What if I asked you to stay? I learned a new trick. Sofia has a list of things he needs to do. Now it's time to start studying.

(207) 595-5557

Did you and Tollefsen discuss a price?

(207) 595-5557

I'm so mad. He may be on the next train. Nancy was the first girl to come.

(207) 595-5557

Dan was suffering a migraine headache. Hey, dude. This is expensive. I lived in New York last year.

(207) 595-5557

Sir, you are not allowed to park your car here. Love is seeing her even in your dreams. Skip the boring chapters. We never had much in common, you and me.

(207) 595-5557

You never know when he's going to throw another tantrum. They went to Paris by way of Calais. The old man lost his will to live. Now, what am I supposed to do? Is there anything else you need me to check?