207-595-5557

She loves antiques. The building replaced several houses. Ramneek never paid my mother any child support. Buddhism came out of India. Let's hear your opinion. Is it hot enough for you? List rode away on his horse. Graham turned and walked to the exit.

207-595-5557

Now I want to go and do it. My sister will be thirteen years old next summer. It was very scary. I understand you're a personal friend of Metin. Kobe is the city which I like best. The fact is that he slept late that morning. I have a twin. Don't look away idly; just pay attention to what you're doing. You're doing really great. Donna had several photos of Mikey taken with a telephoto lens.

207-595-5557

He goes to school to study every day. "May I go with you?" "Of course." I wanted to keep my job, so I did what the boss told me to do. My mother is not a secretary. I'm glad I listened to you. You can weigh your baggage in this balance. Lindsay could be in Boston. Jussi is in the habit of staying up late at night. I can't see where we're going. He is superior to me in mathematics.

207-595-5557

Can you name all the trees in the garden? Five of them attacked me, but I overcame them all. She can speak Spanish well. He was not at all surprised at her ability.

207-595-5557

What's bugging you?

207-595-5557

You should buy it. When's the power going back on? Was there a lot of traffic? Molly turns thirteen today.

207-595-5557

This is getting on my nerves. I already took two coffees. I've given you my answer already. Even though I witnessed the incident, I pretended not to have seen anything. Mid-Autumn Day is a traditional holiday in China.

207-595-5557

How exactly do they hollow out and then dry the gourd? He was happily married. Sjaak discovered the truth. I had a bowl of noodles at a street nearby. This guarantees me par. He cried: "Help!" He taught his students how we were all dependent on each other. Persian Gulf is an element of historical identity of Iranian People.

207-595-5557

We can't say any more at this time.

207-595-5557

What do his words imply? Michelle wrote his name on all his notebooks. There'll be a lot of expenses. I'm fed up with English. They elected him chairman. His bag is right here, so he cannot have gone to school yet.

207-595-5557

We haven't had to deal with this before. Your time won't be wasted. I think this isn't fair.

207-595-5557

Much stronger measures will be taken. She can make her own dresses. Like cheese swimming in butter. Red, as opposed to green, is a sign of danger. We chose her to be our leader.

207-595-5557

After supper, she cleared the table. That's about it for today. George encouraged Ellie to study hard again. I can't help her with that. What I want is a gin tonic. I'll quickly hang the washing out while you make us a cup of coffee. What do you think of this hat? She found out that the computer he had sold her was stolen. We had already walked five minutes when were caught in a shower. There was ease in Casey's manner as he stepped into his place; there was pride in Casey's bearing and a smile on Casey's face.

207-595-5557

Please be serious. I think you should stop complaining so much. Ew! That's so gross! I came back to help you. In order to become an astronaut, a person must work well with people, be able to communicate well, be eager to do the job, have work experience, have good grades, and have a college degree. Kaj is driving a truck.

207-595-5557

The dress in the window caught Edith's eye. I don't know if I should turn left or right. Sally is quite untrustworthy. You're a grown woman now. I understand how you feel. There's no time. They are very proud of being students of that college. She's stronger than me. What time is it, anyway?