I'm going to speak to them. In comparison with this, that is far better. Laurianne did exceptionally well. Spain walked rings around their opponents. The French looked sluggish. I am feeling sad about it. I'm so glad. Pedro should do nothing. Today is the first day of spring. What do you think of Angela's new girlfriend? We won't go out if it doesn't stop raining.

We have plenty of time to eat. Duke agreed with Ning. I encourage the translators of my books to take as much license as they feel that they need. Marguerite poured water into the basin. How long can I keep this book?

I thought we'd visit Boston after we got married. We can't take it any more! What do you want it for? I have a loving family. I still want to marry you.

Louise said he didn't need any more time. We didn't bring it back. I'll ask around and see if anyone I know has a room you can rent. People go to the polls to vote. His latest novel marks a great advance on his previous ones. Write a sentence with three verbs. I made an honest mistake. I often play tennis on Sunday. What do you worry about when you go to sleep at night?

My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of the higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military.

We don't want anyone to find us here. What he said yesterday is inconsistent with what he said last week. Tell her what you just told me. Don't monkey around with my papers. She is engaged in writing letters. I don't care if Shakil approves or not. Just out of curiosity, what do you expect to happen? She studies English every day. Philippe could've been the flower girl.

You could still hear the prompter in the tenth row. Rodger, hold your horses. You don't need my help. I really opened up a can of worms, didn't I? Someone's missing.

I wish I could speak French half as well as you. I'll deal with her later. I don't know where she went. Barbara doesn't exactly have an airtight alibi. This is a major crisis. We were nearly frozen to death.

The law obliges us to send our children to school. Why should I have to leave? I lost my passport. I'll have to get a new one. This design is too robotic. My taste is quite different from yours. He may have been right. He watered the soil. Vickie sat on the grass, playing ukulele. I would like to, but I have a previous appointment. You will be punished if you break the law.

There a cape pushes out into the sea. I have finished.

Don't make such a racket! It's not the cloth that brings the money. It's the craftsmanship.

Tell me what you have in mind. The subject is out of his sphere. I want you to stay out of this.

You're a good friend. I'm pretty sure that Heidi knows we're here. Why aren't you cooking dinner? Something great is about to happen. When will you leave for Tokyo? Napoleon marched his armies into Russia. There was a sharp rise in prices last year. Did that really happen? All generalizations are false, including this one. The edge of this knife is sharp and cuts well.

In the Chinese football game in which the players used their feet and bodies - but never their hands - the goal was a hole in a net made from silk. It took us less than three hours to paint the fence. Come on, Raymond. Come on! You can do this.

He doesn't only teach English; he also writes novels. I only want to help her. I'm sorry about being late. Why is Charleen being so mean to us? I have just finished reading the book.