208-366-9495

Hurf is trying to catch up with Ritalynne. She had an unnatural desire for money. I'm not saying you have to do everything I do. I asked him many questions about ecology. I'm going to wear these shoes on our date tonight. Emily stole my heart.

208-366-9495

Do you even know how to smell the flowers? Would you like to come inside for a minute? He tried to save something from his travel expenses.

208-366-9495

Kaj gave Celia a moment to think about it. In the middle of the lake lies the island. Jacobson speaks French as well as English. Dan shot a bear. Learning is an endless path. Sjouke noticed Donald's mistake. Ask him to speak louder. He can't be understood. At first, we could make ends meet, but as it continued we became unable to cover our expenses. Some people think that it is difficult for a native speaker of English to learn Chinese, but I disagree. I have the memory of a goldfish.

208-366-9495

Tran walked through the town. Apparently once you become an octogenarian you can say what you like and get away with it. I can't wait to turn eighty.

208-366-9495

I work among friends. I remember now. I was very proud of that. I don't want to remember. It's useless to try and resist. Two of a kind.

208-366-9495

Will you tell her? I'm appealing on behalf of the famine victims. Right now, I'm talking about Edward. I can't stop myself. Why don't you help her out? Twenty-five years after Chernobyl, milk, mushrooms and berries are still contaminated in some parts of Ukraine. If he had been a bird, he could have flown to you. A little bread and butter.

208-366-9495

Shankar was alone on the park bench. I have a right to privacy, too. Jean-Christophe seems very nice. I must make up for the loss. Let's look ahead to the next century. The entrance examination was of rare difficulty.

208-366-9495

Again, a thousand apologies. I gained back the weight I'd lost over the summer. Stop yelling in my ear. Does their opinion matter? The problem is I don't know where my umbrella is. Vishal can't retire yet. I will save up money for when I'm old. Marilyn doubts what happened today will ever happen again. I wonder if dinner is ready.

208-366-9495

My brother is now in Australia. His daughter grew to be a beautiful woman. Wet clothes adhere to the skin. When will it be convenient for you? I used too much bleach and made a hole in my shirt. There isn't going to be a war. Every preposition has a definite, fixed meaning, but if we have to use some kind of preposition and the sense doesn't tell us what kind of preposition we should use, then we use the preposition "je", which has no specific meaning. We know each other quite well.

208-366-9495

We'll handle this. Erick took a picture of the picture. If I'd known Leonard was in Boston, I'd have told you. The crocodile is a protected species. They excluded her from the meeting. She told me about what she saw in Australia. I'll fix you a cup of tea.

208-366-9495

Granville didn't trust Andy and she didn't trust him. I stayed inside all day today. The pheasant would not be shot but for its cries. We fight something from another world. Rathnakumar is red-green colour blind.

208-366-9495

He did it just for fun. He knows how to repair computers. Dominick offered to help Philippe wash the dishes. Vidhyanath is apparently an honest person. I want your blood.

208-366-9495

She hates raw onions. I went all the way to see her only to find her away from home. I wasn't alone then. I'd like to travel first-class. I'll follow your advice. One should adopt only sentences in their own native language. I used to hate them. How is this possible?