You are sharp. I have to take her home now. Axel is a very easy-going guy. Bucky and Sanjeev are playing tennis. Fortune has turned in my favor. Carole was also present. Dan didn't even tell his family that he was enlisting in the army. If she'd known the results, she'd have been shocked. I wouldn't care if Paola did that. Let's get our facts straight.

That's a great deal. Ming called her friend yesterday evening. Some scenes from the movie were recorded in Leblon Beach. We hope Ray will do what we've asked him to do. Scrooge was not much in the habit of cracking jokes. The army has advanced to the river.

It's a word I'd like to find a substitute for. I built a house within a stone's throw of the forest. Tell me why I shouldn't kill you. The movie was so funny that finally even Susan burst out laughing. His actions had irrevocable consequences.

Antonella is talking on the phone with his mother. This is the best country in the world. Declaring war after a surprise attack is to be expected, but killing over ten thousand non-combatants with a bomb is something unheard of. Jeff lives in a mobile home.

That's amazing! It's a group effort. I belong to a tennis club. I'll do the shopping for you. Even a child can answer the question. We must intervene. Give me a telephone call when you get back. They sell imports at that store. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Some of the students went by bus, and others on foot. How much longer will it be till we get there? Can you help her? After taking the cake out of the oven, allow it to cool. I never gave up hope. Toerless left the radio on. Brenda drove away. I can help, if you want. I'm not angry with you.

First France, then Iraq.

Despite her flaws, I'm fond of her. Give me two minutes. Has anybody heard from Jock? I think there is no point in trying to persuade him. Let's stay out of each other's way.

The American culture had been transplanted from Europe. The city of Bonn just invented the "hookermeter", to tax prostitutes who cruise its sidewalks, and I just invented the word for that.

I can hear you, but I can't see you. Everybody dies eventually. Would you order me a hamburger? If the wind dies down, we'll go. What are the benefits? You don't know any French, do you? We'll likely never know for sure. I'm glad I wasn't there. You have to be as patient as Job to deal with him. Tomas is going to have to do it.

In March, many flowers come out.

Murthy is determined not to make the same mistakes Michiel did.

I can't afford to buy an expensive car. We need to keep changing the attitude that raises our girls to be demure, and our boys to be assertive; that criticizes our daughters for speaking out, and our sons for shedding a tear. I want to finish this work by five. Mahmoud certainly is good with numbers. I didn't do anything yesterday evening. I just lay around on the sofa! Ariel wrote Alexander's phone number in his little black book. We voted against the proposal. Tomas can't run as fast as I can. Some stars began to appear in the night sky. This is astonishing.

It is very kind of you to send me such a nice present. This is one of the biggest mysteries in science today. You won't die. You're desperate. The probability of Slartibartfast being punished is very small. You're a bug. Let's go find a place that serves Buffalo wings. There's nothing to be bothered by. What did Ferdinand Magellan do?

Serdar is a bodybuilder. You were angry, weren't you? The sight is considered the most complex of the five senses. You don't get up as early as your sister. I don't need your money. What I need is your time. Everybody's hungry. Your making propaganda seems to indicate that you care greatly what other people think. I'm done with my chores. Ian made his suggestion very tactfully. The barn was small, but it was strong.