208-706-7638

Wendy saw something in the distance. I wish to speak to him. There is a shuttle bus that goes to the Ginza Tokyu Hotel. We're very selective. My sister cooks us delicious dishes. They employed ten workers last year. We are apt to watch TV, irrespective of what program is on. You told me that you were planning on going with us.

208-706-7638

Laurianne won't tell me who he's dating. Nhan and Vance need this. Having been busy all day yesterday, I feel very tired this morning. Steve is telling the truth, I'm fairly certain. The Brazilian flag has a green background (alluding to the rainforest) with a yellow diamond (representative of gold and the country's wealth in mineral resources) in whose center a starry blue disc symbolizes the sky of the region, with the number of stars corresponding to the states of the federation. In the central belt is inscribed a motto of the country.

208-706-7638

Have you ever seen a ghost? According to the radio, it'll rain tomorrow. I came here to ask for your cooperation.

208-706-7638

My arm is very sore where you hit me. I must make sure of the fact before I blame her. I can't get a straight answer from Boyce. ENERGY STAR is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money and protect our climate through superior energy efficiency.

208-706-7638

This is everything I've ever wanted. You must stop gambling. I thought something was strange. David is a proud warrior. Would you like to eat some udon?

208-706-7638

She advised him to cut down on smoking. Edwin is such a lucky guy to have you. Your prepuce really bothers you. You think it's feminine. How much do you need? His advice would be very useful to you.

208-706-7638

I don't want any wine. The dam burst owing to the heavy rain. They lost their trust in him. They have a good store of food in the house.

208-706-7638

Snow White sings Sleepy a lullaby with pleasure. Do you think Martyn will ask Malloy to the prom? Confine your remarks to the matter we are discussing. Sonja has a nicer house than I do. Who's coming for supper? Did you accomplish your purpose? Why does everything go wrong?

208-706-7638

I can't talk right now. I need to go. The ruling class has figured out that a happy and productive population with free time on their hands is a danger. My life was in danger. I still think Izchak is wrong.

208-706-7638

Are you sure that Ken is busy now? Hold the line. I'll see if he is in. Jennifer didn't seem to be disappointed.

208-706-7638

I wish I could eat steak more often. My grandfather was a miller. Ya gotta do what he says ya hafta. A person is either male or female. Arnold was well liked by his teammates. I depend on the alarm clock to wake up on time every morning. The dress is pure silk. Why did you choose me? I can do that from here. You've made a huge mistake.

208-706-7638

Delbert was impatient to see Ravindran again. Whatever I have is yours. Jackye said that he doesn't know where Randall lives. Suresh was afraid he might do something he'd regret.

208-706-7638

Delbert ate the chocolate donut that I had smuggled into the hospital. Rajiv bore the pain stoically. Samuel took the blindfold off Mark. His daughter and he often texted each other inside their own home. I'd like to ask you some questions about some of the people who work for you. I hope that what we've done helped. We grew closer every day. Mussolini was a dictator.

208-706-7638

It's necessary to go through customs on arriving. It's either too trite to merit that level of innovation or awkward because the non-standard terminology gets in the way of the meaning. The number of fish caught in this river was very small. Should I cancel my business trip to LA? I know some most respectable people in the town. Must be the holidays; there are no more traffic jams in Paris. The pet store next to my house sells the best pet food you can get. Many men here drink away their wages. I burst into tears and then started laughing.

208-706-7638

Tell Price the truth. What's your favorite fruit? Do you see a mountain of gold? I decided not to study French. It was round. An unbreakable walnut in Bern has taken several casualties: 17 nutcrackers, 29 teeth, and a hammer. We've only got this one. Please do not feed the animals. Now is the time to join together, through constant cooperation, strong institutions, shared sacrifice, and a global commitment to progress, to meet the challenges of the 21st century.

208-706-7638

I'm waiting for you in my room. It's very old. You want that, don't you? You're not going to find Thierry.