Why didn't you go after them? Hans Bethe won the 1967 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work concerning energy production in stars. "I can see myself, I can see myself," said the narcissus. "Oh, how sweet is my perfume!"

It would be unfortunate if he were to fail. Is it OK if I sit here? This screw is made in China.

It was planned. Hui didn't give me what I wanted. How did you talk Lana into that? We want to measure your blood pressure. Can you tell me what that was about? It's what he painted. Why did you say that to Mark? Mac did something stupid.

Time presses. Do you see my rose? Mott didn't have time to watch the TV program he wanted to watch. Shatter doesn't have a good French-English dictionary. We all consider he's the cleverest dog in the world. Shakil said Tollefsen was in trouble. Few people know that Mr. Itsumi is from Kansai. I don't remember mailing the letter.

It's almost new! We treated him in the politest manner possible.

They started shooting. I want to see that movie again. I have dinner between seven and eight. Wayde van Niekerk's coach is a 74 years old great-grandmother. Omar is very discreet, isn't he? Foreign businessmen living in Tokyo often complain of the high prices for imported western food. The average human body contains enough bones to make an entire human skeleton. Hailing a cab in Manhattan at 5:00 p.m. is nearly impossible. I arrived three days ago.

What Colin really wanted was enough money to buy a house. I taught my wife how to drive. Mats can't remember the last time he ate dinner with his family. We believed that the earth moves round the sun. This is a harp. Alexis is very strict. Italian is my mother tongue. It can be tedious.

Something must have happened to Bob yesterday. It's clear something's wrong. He's raking in the cash. What I told Siegurd is the truth. Please don't let him know the real name of his illness. How is work? Do you think it could be the same Cathrin Jackson? I have epilepsy. The Earth is smoother than a billiard ball.

I'm too busy to talk to you now. Why her and not me? I propose that we should have another meeting. Let's all help Douglas do that. I want to go to another country. He was along toward fifty. Body sushi is where food, like sashimi, is laid out on a naked woman. You don't need to tell him everything. I know how happy it would make Rahul. Siegurd is calling Hsuan.

I don't think you'll like the alternative. It's when you become able to move that the real value of health hits home. He followed hard after me. A wall surrounded the old city. Paupers have no relatives. Jianyun played basketball when he was in college. Anybody home?

I thought you wouldn't like sushi, but I liked it quite a lot. Freedom is precious. I have important business to take care of in my office. He is a great lover of music. My husband lied to me. What does Wilmer do for fun? Far be it from me to understand the French. Doug left a few minutes ago. Philip and Denis are related to each other. Logic is obviously your strong point.

Clarence had no idea what he was talking about. The sun was shining all around. My favorite sport is baseball. They went to church on Christmas Eve.

Guys, we need to talk. If it tastes bad, spit it out. Knapper's a volunteer. It's quite strong. They think it's a toy. You little runt!

I'd do this every day. When I was crossing the street, I saw an accident. The singer, who is from Okinawa, is very popular among young people. You're attentive. He felt great affection for his sister. We were about to call you. I grow many kinds of roses. He disclaimed all responsibility for the accident.

We will make virtue a necessity. He placed the ladder against the fence. I think you know why I summoned you. You won't win. I suggest we move to a safer location.