210-393-3166

Not so much pepper, please. The plane is at the airport. A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it Things got messy. It is still a mystery why he suddenly left the town. Justin doesn't give Laurel flowers anymore.

210-393-3166

There's a good chance that Rhonda won't like the kind of music your band plays.

210-393-3166

Are you sure that's what you saw? That day left a deep impression on me. The chair hasn't arrived yet. Sir took off his goggles. I'm excited about the move. The better you get to know her, the more you'll like her. She ate her dinner.

210-393-3166

I didn't mean anything by it.

210-393-3166

She felt shy in his presence.

210-393-3166

There are various ways of enduring the pain. At a young age, I had to learn to fend for myself. Barbra wanted to go to the lake.

210-393-3166

I hope you like what I've just given you.

210-393-3166

It was an agricultural area. Many homes were washed away by the flood. As our father got ill, we had to live on a small income. Sedovic told Kathryn to stop worrying. Have you ever had a pet?

210-393-3166

The pilot worries that takeoff, which is scheduled to occur in an hour, will be delayed due to fog. Joon needs to answer the question. Don't look so distraught. He placed great belief in his assistant. That was his first time. You're not that old. These are perfect. They cursed us. What you say makes no sense.

210-393-3166

This camera was given me by my uncle. I want to tell them good night. This is his opinion. She is not innocent anymore. Janet is my hostage. A bright idea occurred to me. Do you want me to call him? Since yesterday the elevator doesn't work.