He is unpopular for some reason. Keep your weapons ready.

This room is for individual use. The room is cleaned by me.

Without your help, I couldn't have ridden out that crisis. The hostages will be released. Conrad and Connie live beyond their means. Wolf loves dicks. We don't know how to find them.

It didn't take long for the news to get about- everyone's talking about it. Would you please open the window? I'd like to go out with her. You aren't leaving until tomorrow, right?

I'm going to go buy a ticket, so please watch my bags for a minute. Today there is no lesson. A bus carrying journalists was attacked in Rio as it passed near the "City of God" favela.

Could it have been him? Come on back. Micky has good instincts.

I told him not to be late. I'll return immediately. His parents expect too much of him.

Smoking is dangerous to health. They call you "the actresses". Children, fools and drunkards tell the truth. There is violence and chaos in the streets. Damone is prejudiced, isn't he? He sat right in front of me. Dion is coming home soon. An hour's drive brought us to the airport. I'm not worried about you, Kelvin. I'm worried about Clarissa.

To the best of my knowledge, she hasn't left yet. I sure hope this is a dream. I don't even vote. He'll be glad to see you. It will threaten the prosperity of the town. I'm quite sure Werner won't do that. Phil kept his true feelings about that well hidden. You're not the only one here from Boston. German soldiers marched through France.

I don't have the courage to ask for a raise. The sun is rising above the horizon. I'll be back in four or five days. She reminded him to go to the bank. Delbert's not into mathematics. One needs to do their best in all things, and more importantly work within their abilities. Molly was surprised to hear Maarten had gotten married. Would you like to go out for coffee? Do you see the father and the mother?

I'm not trying to impress anyone.

He needs you. I always read the sports page first. Who's free? Armed with a rather weak argument, Gene nonetheless went on the offensive.

Would you like to wait in the bar? The student ordered the book from New York. He drank of the spring. The plane is at the airport. The flight will be delayed because of sandstorm.

Sergiu prepares food in front of the customers in his restaurant, Jesper's tavern, that's known throughout the city. You're from Boston, aren't you? Ramadoss's not so good at math.

It was cool. Let's go make fun of him. I woke up at three. They've got enough to do already. What didn't Duke want you to see?

We're contributing. The boy stood still in horror. I got a good night's sleep. Perhaps Alastair was feeling sick. Many of the workers had missing fingers. Do you want me to leave now? I see her every day. Per went straight to the post office. Shucks! It was too good to be true.

Tollefsen told me he was going to be on the road until next Monday. I don't think Jon is hungry. Lorraine put the frying pan on the stove. We must provide the victims with food and clothes.

Do you have a sister? Who is she? Guys love playing football. Mt. Fuji was above the clouds. The Romans spoke Latin.

Dating is exhausting. And if the vacuum explodes, it is called a black hole.