What language do they speak in Korea? Appetite comes with eating, but the thirst goes away with drinking. I have nothing to do with the scandal. This is my mother's computer. Jarl gave the report in person. We helped Loren out when we could. Are we prepared?

"Are you busy right now?" "One moment, I am coming immediately." Finally she gave in to temptation and ate the whole cake. Scientists began to find answers to these questions.

I doubt which sentence is grammatically correct. Limited tickets are available. Let's keep each other company for a while.

Plants breathe through their stomata. He is the manager of a hotel. Pravin isn't my cousin. Is the world getting better, or worse? A man, whether rich or poor, should do something in this world. The general decided to launch an offensive against the enemy camp. The Higgs boson has been called the God particle.

Tomorrow is my first day at the new workplace. I want a gold cross. The drug was revealed to cause liver damage. Give me a knife to cut this string with. Even at the end of the nineteenth century, sailors in the British Navy were not permitted to use knives and forks because using them was considered a sign of weakness. I love working with kids.

This is a house and that is a mosque. Eileen wore a pink polo shirt with a popped collar. This is beyond the scope of my imagination. Our personnel are very highly educated. I always get dressed before I have breakfast.

There's not going to be a wedding. Wisdom is necessary to understand wisdom: music does not exist to a deaf audience. I am not sure that I want to see that.

She will not forget listening to the sad tune. Jacques stared at his hands. I would like to go to Austria in order to study music.

Noam helped himself to a cup of coffee and a donut. "You have the attention span of a chicken." "Chickens are delicious." "My point exactly."

Hokaido is pretty far, isn't it? This book belongs to them. It's theirs. Are you aware of the link between tobacco smoke and lung cancer? I'm between jobs at the moment. Did you guys make up?

I'm not comfortable.

Do you bake cakes in this oven? My aunt allowed me to park my car in her parking space. Gunter will probably know what needs to be done. She comes to see me from time to time. The merchant deals in silk goods. I had my eyes checked. The baby was sleeping soundly in his mother's arms. We've waited too long already. I don't think that works.

A gunshot was heard in the distance.

Tatoeba was temporarily unavailable. You have to fight. He is all nerves. Jon made his company succeed.