Let's go up. Please remind me to write a letter tomorrow. Lukas isn't my assistant. Claudia and Jackye aren't together anymore. Nick and Tyler are like family. My friend was not at home yesterday.

Clay chewed Simon out for staying out all night long. A sleeping child is like an angel. Is it true that you have a brother in Germany? I am very interested in those stories. Time waits for no one. She will often listen to records for hours. Go away before they see you here.

I'm stuffed. Was Saiid in on it? Shuvra was the first one to enter the room. It cost me 100 yen to send the letter. I haven't seen you since college. It's a niche product. You never told me Rajiv was a policeman. I will bear your words in mind. He has infinite resources.

Please put your waste in the bins outside. Do you think you can dance the mambo?

I'll let her know you're here.

Take off your clothes. Wendy woke up around noon. I aim to be a doctor when I grow up. It was there, when I noticed it. This is a dirty movie. The accident robbed him of his sight.

It's difficult for me to solve this problem. Please give this to him. He often spends his time idly.

Where can I find an authentic food restaurant? Here, try some. Cary hasn't shown up yet. Who's the guy Niall is talking to? What's your last name, Radek? Stanley almost forgot about the meeting. True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.

The poet is the one who inspires much more than the one who is inspired. Gas is an important natural resource. If I get rich, I will buy it. I'll take that risk. Brandi was talking to himself.

I can't feel anything in my left foot; there's no sensation at all.

Make sure you save everything before you turn it off. My dream comes true. It may be too late already. I didn't save anyone either. I thought I'd worry about that later. How could I be a robot? Robots can't dream. Hisao's face was as pale as that of a corpse. Keep your apples. I don't want them. The shabby flat is vacant.

So long, and thanks for all the fish! Please write what you said. It's very nutritious. What are you about now? What's that awful smell? I know how it feels.

If a sick person folds one thousand paper cranes, her wish will come true. Does Raif have any experience? Danish is the European Portuguese of Scandinavia. I just don't understand you. You can reach me at the address written here. Some dogs love being outdoor. The old castle is a popular tourist attraction.