(210) 671-2424

What's eating her?

(210) 671-2424

I take care of my grandfather. I thought a change of scenery might do us good. Some Sioux gave that old trapper a golden nugget. Don't forget it. You guys make a cute couple. Syed is just a baby. I'm bleeding badly. They lived in Spain for several years. Let's sit around the stove and have a chat.

(210) 671-2424

I don't like Christmas anymore.

(210) 671-2424

She finished up lunch with coffee. We are both adults. Starbuck shut the TV off.

(210) 671-2424

I've always liked you, Sugih. For young people silence is better than talking. If you mail it by seven PM, it will arrive tomorrow. Teachers should give their children the faith that tomorrow will be brighter and happier. He soon got accustomed to dormitory life and made two or three friends. Nothing happened to us. It just got too expensive. I don't know how to thank you guys.

(210) 671-2424

I believe beyond doubt that she is innocent. The police told Jong to sit in the back of the patrol car. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. Dieter is a respectable businessman. Let's just start with the facts. I know that he arrived yesterday.

(210) 671-2424

I had to get away from Boston. Barney can sit wherever he likes.

(210) 671-2424

My wife usually doesn't drink coffee at night. I don't either.

(210) 671-2424

Please wait here while I talk to Murthy.

(210) 671-2424

This is delicious. What is it? In as much as he is busy, he can't meet you. During the Depression in the 1930's, many wealthy people lost everything in the stock market crash. People mistakenly think that the past was better than the present. Have him call me. Let him decide. The team sucks anyway. They got through the marsh. How long do you study French every day? Do you think it's a strong case?

(210) 671-2424

I thought I saw someone there. She considered him to be a blessing. Not every country belongs to the U.N. I just want to sleep for a few hours. At last he stopped before an old house, and caught another glimpse of the town. Fear me, if you dare! He neglected to write her. I found out something about Naresh.

(210) 671-2424

She ate a quarter of the cake. I think we did a pretty good job. Say a prayer for them and say a prayer for their families -- that God give them the strength to bear the unbearable. And that He give us all the strength to be there for them, and the strength and courage to change. Have a seat, won't you? It has not yet been decided whether to approve of your proposal. Let's get on the bus.

(210) 671-2424

What brings you here tonight? They greeted me. An historical event on Tatoeba: on July 12, 2012, Esperanto outstripped Japanese concerning the amount of phrases and took the second place on the language poll.

(210) 671-2424

You need to let go of it. You are right. I am online. Doesn't the girl on it look like she can't remember the right word for something? Konrad hoped Joe would be impressed. I could have helped.

(210) 671-2424

You can count yourself lucky! The Maldives is called "Dhivehi Raajje" in Dhivehi. I'm hoping to win. Maarten wouldn't even talk to Hazel after she had apologized to him. No matter what he may do, he will be praised. My down jacket kept me warm.