Ow! Ami, what are you doing?

I want to put out the fire. Does anybody here know where Kristi lives? I think it's really ugly. The children were sliding on the ice. Hector got out of the limo. There is no knowing what will happen. Hawaii is a popular tourist resort. I pay you well. I wanted to do some telephoning.

Dan didn't even email Linda back. We lost on that job. America is a land of immigrants. The president appointed each man to the post. He is fighting with his back to the wall in the election. My grandfather has a piece of shrapnel in his chest. She blandished him out of his black mood. That's my hobby.

We cannot thank you enough. I'm in town on business. I couldn't go because of the heavy rain. He convinced me that his brother was innocent. It may well be true. It's bad manners to talk during a concert.

Sedat admitted that he had been wrong. Did you give Todd my phone number? He washes his t-shirt. Did you see yesterday's episode? Al has a facility for acquiring foreign languages.

Vicki made the right choice. Who wouldn't become enamored now? The movie had to be cut in several places. There's no explanation for what happened to Johnathan. Carry on with your business. This is by far the best thing we've done so far. The train was seen to come into the station by me. Jesper is looking around. Well, what shall we do for fun today... I've never had to deal with the police before.

It got on my nerves. I was ready for him. We headed back having taken each other by the hand.

It is an option. You don't look like you're having a good day.

He played tennis all day long. You don't have to cry out. I can hear you. That's what they pay me for.

He always studies hard. Did you find any fingerprints on the wineglass?

This bolt fits this nut. Shut up and pay attention. At most, Henry has only six dollars. Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill.

The boy turned out to be clever. The final decision rests with the students themselves. You deserve everything you get. Follow your dream to help others. He is about my age. What are you really accomplishing? Everyone but him comes from Kyushu. I asked Kitty for his keys.