I want something to do. My best wishes to you and yours. It's a closely guarded secret. Four plus eighteen is twenty-two. He has been engaged in foreign trade for twenty years. Roll up your sleeves. Mahmoud should relax. She accepted our offer notwithstanding.

They'll be so happy to have Jingbai back. You always say the same thing. I feel like I know you already. The song of the bird is pleasant. He armed himself with all the facts before asking questions at the meeting. Rayan wasn't a very nice man. I am engaged to him. He capitalized on every opportunity to learn from the great scholar. It was dark when we reached the hotel. This is a desert flower.

Carlos poured Socorrito a cup of coffee and topped off his own. I didn't say you did that. He's quite a nice fellow but I don't like him. So that Michelangelo might paint certain figures on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, so that Shakespeare might write certain speeches and Keats his poems, it seemed to me worthwhile that countless millions should have lived and suffered and died. He was a professor at Cambridge University. The steamer is now out of sight. Dan had more than a dinner with Linda in mind. I won't let you out of my sight. He said something I didn't understand.

She met Metin while working part-time on the ranch. Have you ever wondered why we don't often see baby pigeons? The news of the accident was a great shock to me. Dannie didn't seem to be very busy. It's too ugly. We're short on time. I don't have a favorite tie. Maybe you were right. I'm starting to feel desperate.

Go there only. He took some deep breaths before he dived. I'm glad you feel that way. It will be difficult to resist the temptation. I've got longer legs than you. Srinivas has no choice but to obey orders.

What was the matter with you? The next sentence is false. In getting her present job, she made capital of her father's connections. Can you take your seat, sir? I want to be like Picasso. Those told us the reason why he didn't want to go.

I did the best I could to convince Ed. The pain was unbearable. Does Shaw know what they're called? I saw a bright red Ferrari parked at the campus gates and my jaw just dropped. We'll take good care of you. We were the laughingstock of the whole countryside. This task was dead tedious. Come to see me in my office. I didn't see Clara at all yesterday. I'm going to surprise Pablo.

Can I have a toke? She weighs about ninety pounds, soaking wet.

So, two times to the right, right? She helps him. It's a world record.

I have Julie here with me. I am quite puzzled by his reply. This is the hotel at which we stayed at that time. I want to know who used to live here and where he's gone. She doesn't use salt when cooking. Is it too late to say I'm sorry? Can I take a break now? Japan imports raw materials from China and exports finished products to it.

Morton is extremely competitive. I wish I had more energy. His argument is inconsistent with our policy. You son of a bitch! That's not Jack's fault. Edward stood there for a while.

I'll see what I can do. What's keeping her? I've never actually been to Boston. We realize now that Jakob never really liked Spy.

I can't lie to her. Butler can be counted on. Our mayor is a good and wise man.

Just be happy. Niels can't decide when he should leave. Talking in the library is not allowed. You can easily identify him because he is very tall. I'm saving this seat for Helen. You seem happy.

My brother is good at playing tennis. Can I get a tattoo? Many people drift through life without a purpose. I presented my ticket at the door. Let's try.

I know, your busy too. That day shall come. I can't afford much because of the economy we are in. Japanese is harder than English. He's with his parents. I hope I won't get fired for this. Perhaps I'll like this book.