214-767-2017

There is much water left. The party's today. We fly through Taiwan. Tell your friends about it.

214-767-2017

Man is not a rational animal; he is a rationalizing animal. Why were you so busy yesterday? Am I spending too much on clothes? Mother had a large lung hemorrhage and died. The woman was lying dead in an almost fetal position. We've still got a lot of work to do. You must exercise your imagination. His clothes did not fit well.

214-767-2017

We haven't got a lot of time. Mehrdad ducked for cover. I can't find Valentin. He hasn't already gone and left, has he? I'm not a woman. I don't spend much time preparing for English classes. Remember it. Come on, let's have some fun. He and I have been inseparable friends since our student days. I hope Srinivas won't be too disappointed.

214-767-2017

Natraj has never been on a ship. I wonder why he was so rude. Oddly enough, he insisted on his innocence. He got wrecked, girl! Don't give me a call. I really need to talk to you privately. I don't like the idea of leaving you at home by yourself. Australia is smaller in size than South America. Thanks for not giving up on me.

214-767-2017

I know you're a friend of Ahmet's. I'm a schoolteacher from Boston. Sassan hasn't changed his mind. Dana had loving parents. That's a huge accomplishment. It all depends on the weather. Conrad got run over. That job takes a lot of strength.

214-767-2017

But it smells strange. I hope that Emi will appear soon. I'm tired of waiting for her. I am pleasantly surprised. Taro bought a used car last week. I can draw a map of Brazil perfectly. Margaret understood Bonnie's skepticism. There are people who will be unforgiving. They never forget what you did in the past.

214-767-2017

Why did you leave the light on in the meeting room?

214-767-2017

They accepted that. We're an hour behind. I like bread more than rice. You'll be asked why you want to be a teacher. I won't ask. North Korea decided the time was right to invade. That was an honest mistake. She's got to get ready for dinner.

214-767-2017

Where's Mark? He's having a shower. Who gave you this envelope? Leave her alone, please. She smacked him across the face. I wish her the very best in her future endeavors. Do you have any peppermint candy? I will soon be thirty five years old. I got on the train for London. As is often the case with old people, my grandfather keeps early hours.

214-767-2017

We went sailing. Blake loved to walk in the country round London. Don't walk away from me. George Eliot is subtly subversive: there are have-nots on every fringe, and her women collaborate in exquisitely detailed mutual oppression. Your efforts are condemned to failure. Your sweater's on backwards. We worked for him.

214-767-2017

Can we see him now? I must repay the debt. She married someone who studies fish. I can't convince them. Gordon could've hurt himself. I don't want to know why you don't like me. Steve will take care of me. According to your story, Loren left this bakery around 7 o'clock.

214-767-2017

I'm still dealing with that problem.

214-767-2017

It is fun to translate sentences! They were disappointed. Biceps are man boobs. Michael Jackson's album Thriller is the best-selling album of all time. I asked her to help. I will manage. Mark my words.

214-767-2017

She remarried soon. I wonder whether I can add a sentence simply by pressing the Enter key. Won't you come in for a moment? This church dates from the 12th century.

214-767-2017

Why didn't you tell us about Floyd?