(214) 767-2017

Do we really have to sing? We'd better humor them. She sells medicine in the pharmacy.

(214) 767-2017

We should sort the students' names alphabetically. I guess I don't agree with you. Have you eaten dinner yet? We're in third place. Excuse me, but will you tell me the way to the station? The waitress set a glass of juice in front of me.

(214) 767-2017

The sea was truly calm. I can't lie like this anymore. Tahsin doesn't have long to wait. What kind of church is this? Spike hates his last name.

(214) 767-2017

Is that unfair? Jean eats a banana. You knew that already, didn't you? They led me to believe that there was no danger. Some doctors recommend that their patients take an aspirin a day. I should have stayed out of it. What's everybody looking at?

(214) 767-2017

About how much will it cost? I'll never forget going to Hawaii with her. Urs comes here every other week. If it were not for the sun, every living thing would die.

(214) 767-2017

Dan's body was found in a well with fifty stab wounds. They have no reason to be angry. May I use a pencil and some paper? Since you're so smart, why don't you do it yourself? I hear you have a girlfriend now. Are you ever going to fess up about cheating on your boyfriend?

(214) 767-2017

That doesn't leave me much freedom of action.

(214) 767-2017

Jane will get straight A's. Don't be rough in speech. They boast of their bridge. I don't know who I am.

(214) 767-2017

Where did this custom start? I will study English hard from now on. Tobacco acts on the brain. What time was it when you last saw Leslie? They brought medical supplies. I don't want to put her to even a small inconvenience. You are twice as strong as me.

(214) 767-2017

I want Marc out of my life. You already said that. I still don't want one. Jimmy was wearing a seat belt. I was thinking of buying a new car.

(214) 767-2017

Such a custom is characteristic of the British. I'm going to give him a bath. The vocabulary of a language is unlimited. Tatoeba is more than a website. Tatoeba is a group of volunteers that either translates existing sentences or writes new ones in order to make others familiar with the beauty of their own languages. Bonnie told me he'd help us. Hunter left me alone. Nothing is true except what isn't said. Who doesn't want to win? Please feel free to contact me for details about the meeting or the schedule. Which game do you prefer playing, Call of Duty or Battlefield?

(214) 767-2017

I didn't think that was supposed to happen. Let's go to the movies.

(214) 767-2017

They loved Barton. Nancy had never seen a giant panda. Here is your appointment card. Have you ever read Gulliver's Travels? She translated the speech from Chinese into German. I just want you out of my house. Laurence would never give up. I've already been paid.

(214) 767-2017

It's a very long story. What's Glauke's role? The river was muddy after the heavy rain. He called me the following day. The outsiders don't quit their philosophy of novelties. What was her name? You're the expert, so you tell me. Antonella pulled out his phone. Can you believe what he said?

(214) 767-2017

Do you ever actually do any work? Orville and Sharada had a Celtic wedding. Honzo kicked the ball into the goal. The sooner you do it, the better it is. Do you bake cakes in this oven?

(214) 767-2017

Huey tried to open the car door. I've been thinking about the meaning of life.

(214) 767-2017

Just tell me what happened next. The boat is run by the dog.

(214) 767-2017

I wish they had spelled my name correctly. Team A lost the game against team B. The lake was frozen, so we walked across the ice. How are we going to find them? She was such a beautiful girl that everybody turned to look at her as she passed.