Audrey must've forgotten about the meeting. When studying a language, one must work hard and not worry about making mistakes, because by making mistakes you can get better. He went to bed. This exam is not so difficult. Tyler always exaggerates.

Fans found guilty of bad behaviour will be fined and excluded from attending future matches. My life's been good. Cole didn't clap after Shean's performance. Always keep your fingernails and toenails trimmed. We must be imagining things. Why is the rabbit a symbol for Easter? Today, I have other plans. Stop teasing your sister! See you tomorrow morning!

Carlo fell in love with a pretty girl.

He made a list.

Takeuchi has been seeing a psychiatrist since October. The babies in the hospital have grown up. Which shoes are you going to put on? What is his shoe size? There are no towels in room 15. I'm assuming Florian will be here today. You need to stop being selfish. I have studied all day. Whose book is this on the desk?

Del persuaded Laurianne to lend him her new car. He needed to rest.

When we are together, time seems to stand still. Our exchange students are leaving Japan next week. He held out his hand. I think you should meet Sheila. It's a programmer that they need for that job. Should we intervene?

Rich and Prakash are done. Do you know where Pete is taking us? My son loves rockets. We wanted to do more. It only took Sonja a few minutes to set the table. The president is flying to the city in a helicopter.

I had hardly checked in at the hotel when he called me. The U.S. General Custer was defeated at the Battle of the Little Bighorn by Native Americans on June 25, 1876. He didn't have time to read. Did Lenny change his opinion? That was crazy.

I think I understand the pressures you are under. You are both welcome to stay with us. You should find a more constructive way of venting your anger.