215-869-4974

Have you fed the horse? There's a chance we'll be late. Slartibartfast sat at the counter, typing on a notebook computer.

215-869-4974

I'm kind of in the middle of something here. I didn't have much to work with. The population of China is 8 times that of Japan. Spencer said he thinks you're stupid. He is forever complaining about something.

215-869-4974

Ozan and Irwin had a shotgun wedding. It was the type of presentation which appeals to the audience. The teacher suggested that we go to the library to study. I uncorked one. They didn't have to speak about our school. If the word "when" didn't exist, my dad would be a millionaire. Hurry up. We're about to pass that car up ahead.

215-869-4974

The plane began its descent. Bernard seems happy enough. The rule only applies to foreigners. The elevator was out of order and we had to walk to the fifth floor. The second the mailman comes, he rushes out to pick up his mail. Lindsay has canceled his party.

215-869-4974

Try to stand still. Have you finished packing yet? Do you think I want to die? Please don't throw anything out. Boyce will need help. It's obvious he's wrong. The traffic crept along at a snail's pace. Settle the argument soon. He walks his dog every morning. We never meet without parting.

215-869-4974

Jackye doesn't like being contradicted. Google+ is a new social net. We spent a lot of time with them. Linder was a good pilot. You're no longer my daughter. I had to shoot my horse. Carolyn will try and stop me. How old were you when you got married? Language opens worlds.

215-869-4974

Every morning, it takes her two hours to get to work. I've read both books. Huey will be the instructor. The raspberries taste like a summer's kiss. What do you think of those Japanese writers? He lives alone in the woods. Read such books as interest you.

215-869-4974

We're doing the right thing.

215-869-4974

The paint was coming off the wall. I wrote that letter three weeks ago. The baby fell into the well. They claim that next summer will be the hottest of the century. They all stood up at the same time.

215-869-4974

At a hilarious party, one frequently finds a wet blanket sitting next to the life of the party. We're not trying to impress them.