215-878-9123

Kate is not as tall as Anne. May I trouble you for a match? Thanks for sharing this with me. Mr. Wang learnt German because he wanted to go to Germany. She's as good a wife as any you could hope for. Let's get our photograph taken.

215-878-9123

That horror movie was very scary and I couldn't sleep after watching it. The clock, which my grandfather bought, is still in good order. We understand that better now. Tell Beckie I won't be needing his help. Let's buy something nice for Anatole.

215-878-9123

Have you ever smiled at Taninna? He was happy in the bosom of his family. Jean-Christophe didn't want to put on weight. Jupiter is a big planet, right? You do not teach us to speak English. Axel is an amazing man. I wish I could help you with that. I want them arrested. They're taking us for cash cows.

215-878-9123

He acted as if she had ordered him to do the threshing. The United States had become a world power. The boy chose to stay with his mother. Never press this button. Icelanders can read old sagas, but the writing and context have changed so much that they don't understand what the texts are about.

215-878-9123

"Do you trust me?" "No."

215-878-9123

I get along quite well now with my new cane.

215-878-9123

Jason bought a small camera to take on his trip. We stayed in Boston three nights. Kris dropped his cup and broke it. She lacks common sense. Sundaresan had a copy made of his house key. We all cried when we watched the movie. Meet Mr. Petit. Ten to one he will be elected chairman. I'm not going to teach you how to do that. Sniffing that brown flask made me nauseous.

215-878-9123

My neighbours in that house are German and English, both. Johnson is a recluse; he prefers to isolate himself from the rest of the students in our class. He is proud of the fact that he has never consulted a doctor in his life. She's wild in bed. Japan's attack had brought America into the war. Will you stay at home tonight? I want you to come with us.

215-878-9123

He is inclined to get mad. That store sells newspapers and magazines. The wound started to bleed. The plan announced Tuesday calls for $54 billion in tax cuts. I'd like you to go and bring back a piece of cake over there for me. Mongo, is it true you're dating Timo? He lives, relying only on his own strength.

215-878-9123

I save what money I got. This is an ordinary task. We must work together to build a better world.

215-878-9123

I could not have done it. A female kangaroo carries its young in the pouch. I can't wait to meet Duke. The elevator isn't working. Please give me a smile.

215-878-9123

They formed themselves into a circle. They killed themselves. Dimetry made a kale and quinoa salad. Venus does not have any naturally occurring satellites. Now I know better. School is closed for summer vacation. It is unconstitutional. This is the worst movie I've ever seen. Brown is not her natural hair color.

215-878-9123

I did not understand. Disturbed away from its burrow, the aardvark can escape its enemies by digging at incredible speed. I want to come, too. They are concerned about Hunter. I interviewed him. I'd be willing to help. Something seems to be wrong with the stereo set.

215-878-9123

I saw a little boy called Tony Evans. What is Reid's real purpose? How thin is too thin? Jong looked like he was happy. Their garden is full of very beautiful flowers all the year round. That will be enough for the time being. I don't want to answer that question. His bravery is above all praise.

215-878-9123

I didn't tell Hume that. I prepared breakfast for Dee. Beasts are numerous as fuck in this forest. This car is in bad repair. The purpose of the committee is to develop children's musical talent. This loan will carry very heavy interest. It was a profession of his own choosing. After the university, she was free to choose her destiny. Dimetry has only ever had one girlfriend.

215-878-9123

I took him for my close friend.

215-878-9123

Shouldn't we call Susumu? Let me in. I have to talk to you. It is evident that no one can restrain himself from reading the ballade "Chavayn" by Olyk Ipay. The discussion came to a conclusion. Is this Sonisphere? I just flew back from Boston.

215-878-9123

The battle lasted a week. Rajesh pleaded no contest. Do you really think this is a good location for a store? Come over here and help me.