215-878-9123

I don't even know if I want to do this anymore. Felix knew it was impossible. Leung never walks barefoot. Hertz and Avis are head to head competitors in the car rental business.

215-878-9123

I will pay my debt as soon as possible. Crystal meth is short for crystal methamphetamine. I hope they throw Ofer in jail. I enjoy feeding the pigeons. Local shops do good business with tourists. You must not be jealous of others' success.

215-878-9123

Olof didn't have the faintest idea what he was going to do the next day. Edwin, you need a haircut. I hope this'll be the last time I see you. You're not supposed to be doing that. Rabin was a traveling salesman. Do you mind my smoking? You shouldn't talk to a bus driver while he's driving. I hope it's complete. You are impossible to deal with. I'm not jealous of her.

215-878-9123

Spyros says some stupid things sometimes. You need great endurance to run ten thousand meters. Do you trust us? The umpire said that he was out. We have to take the stairs, because the elevator is being repaired.

215-878-9123

You're very good... for a girl. You've put on weight, haven't you?

215-878-9123

Is there space for one more person? I bloomed while having conversation and enjoying the mixed-gender bath. Celeste told the child to mind his father. I told her to wear a tie. It's nothing personal, Dan. I'm just doing my job. He felt in his pocket for his lighter. It doesn't belong to one people or country, so it works as a neutral language. He has not spoken for an hour.

215-878-9123

They embraced lovingly. I won't interrupt you anymore. In Japan there are a lot of translations from English to Japanese (E-J) and from Japanese to English (E-J), there isn't much real demand for J-S and S-J. Above the clouds, the pilot felt a freedom without boundaries. I want to go to Japan someday.

215-878-9123

Error never leaves us. I went there. What is that thing? I was just wondering if any of you are planning to go to our high school reunion this weekend. The treaty was signed on November 18, 1903. Vidhyanath turned down that offer. Thuan suddenly realized something was wrong. A serious form of flu prevails throughout the country.

215-878-9123

Some people think that French is a hard language to learn. You can't tell them not to go. Would you mind if I changed subjects? I'm saving myself for marriage.

215-878-9123

I live quite near here. I'm sick of your excuses. I never listen to them anyway. I am looking at that. I knew you'd want to go home early today. Learning without thought is labor lost. Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Just get inside. Jerald went to bed early.

215-878-9123

He didn't go for the idea. Gigi hung his head in shame. Terrance never really wanted to be here. This is what Joyce was trying to show us. Spike never reached Australia. She played that tune on her grand piano. I didn't try to stop Malus.

215-878-9123

I'm not complaining, and until now no one else has complained either, even if the the work conditions are truly deplorable. Everyone got into the car. They are a poet and a statesman. Give me everything you've got. I'm sure that it'll be fun. I think it's by the Chuo Line. That was the last I saw of Mitch. I will head to the pond as soon as the sun rises. I thought you knew Jinny.

215-878-9123

He exercised his powers to the full. We often use them as umbrellas or parasols.

215-878-9123

I need to make some changes.

215-878-9123

He grits his teeth and forces back his growing fear. An example should make this clear. I can't abide that rude man. I like dark red better. Could I have some more water, please? Sit down over here, won't you? A small boy swept into a stormwater drain kept himself afloat using strokes he'd recently learned at swim school.

215-878-9123

I want to know who's coming with us. Do you have anything else to tell us? The capital of the United States of America is Washington, D.C. Guido would tell us the truth, wouldn't he? The storm did heavy damage to the crops. A great ship needs deep waters. I remain skeptical.

215-878-9123

You should begin with books you can easily understand. How did you ever find us? I talked too much. Do you want to try it on? Everyone will accept that idea in principle. Saqib drove home. Valeria followed my advice.