He is in the money. I think I'd like to be a teacher. When I was in Spain, I listened to this kind of music. It was very fast and its fans smoked pot in order to dance to it. Emily doesn't like the way Pravin treats John. Rajiv told me I should leave. Something came up.

Did you know that Martin has never learned to drive?

Eva insisted that Thierry go there by herself.

Deb asked the stranger who he was. Do you think I can handle all that glamour? My brother could not solve the complicated problem. We've only just started.

Some movies make such an impact that one never forgets them. Such is the case with "Life is Beautiful," the emotional Benigni film that mixes drama and comedy in an exceptional manner. You underestimate your charisma. I didn't like this game until I started winning. That's not what you promised. Bread has gone up ten yen in price. I hugged her. You deserve the prize. All I can think about is next month's vacation. I haven't been on one in so long. I want you to remember, my brothers, what happened to our ancestors. Are you marrying him for his money?

Is this my passport? Whales feed on plankton and small fish.

Let's paint the ceiling first. You can't afford to antagonize Emil. Lucifer doesn't have a leg to stand on. This cloth is made of cotton. First, I want you to apologize to Cathryn. Let's get out of this rain.

How beautiful a declaration of love! I was coughing. What kind of fruit do you like best?

Jack was in Boston for three years. William doesn't need to get up so early tomorrow. Ilya can swim quite well. I'm going to follow him. I met a Canadian man named Bruce Jackson. You won. You have no one but yourself to blame. That doesn't sound like Santa.

This book is not for sale. You should be prudent in deciding which way to go.

My airport shuttle bus leaves at six o'clock. I hope this good weather lasts. All this has changed. Don't anybody leave this room. Would you give Izumi a message, please?

The farmer caught the boy stealing the apples in his orchard. I love your earrings. He's the prom king and she's the prom queen. Let's meet June. It's going to be a long trip. This is an age when honesty does not pay. He just needs a helmet. They named her Jane.

Hurf has been in jail three times. You bet I'm going. I've tried to get on with my life. I'm not convinced yet. In spite of these dangers, mountaineering is very popular. Let's turn over a new leaf. I'm a long way from home. The moon was shining bright. You know you can't do that. Marshall doesn't like to play poker at all.

Coleen and Anton were arguing last night when I passed their house. Scot didn't struggle. I'd really like it if you'd come to my party. I caught my sweater on that nail. I believe that she has never told a lie. I need you to promise you'll do what I ask you to do. I went downstairs to get some milk and cookies. I can't really remember. What's the meaning of life? He is by all odds the most diligent in his class.

I think you might be able to help me. Have you ever been in Italy? Well, why not? Maureen and Tobias know each other, but they're not really friends. She twisted evidence. I was thrown off guard. I dare say that he's right. Great! The coffee is hot. "Are you happy to be alive?" "Yes, I'm happy." What Brender said didn't make any sense.

You're both adults. Why do you suspect me? Claudio is hanging up the laundry. In towns, speed is limited to 50 km/h. Vistlik used to dream about Avery. I have lost face completely. Judge for yourself. I take full responsibility for this. I hid the truth from you.

I like to walk in the mountains.

Alexis walked through the living room in her pink robe. They'll bring her. I know what you're probably thinking. I wish I had had the chance to learn French. Where did you learn them? Martin refused to go to the hospital. Hitoshi finished packing his suitcase. Their new novel will come out next month.

I'm responsible for her. Rajendra plowed the field. I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine. Do you understand? I have some paperwork to do. Before my time! I like Ofer better than Scott. The young man is often foolhardy. They won't take it away.