216-716-1720

Do you know what we're supposed to be doing now? I didn't go to the park because it rained. I cannot clear the backyard by myself. You've missed a button. He is accustomed to getting up early. I don't remember that at all. I'll watch her. Pantelis is my boss.

216-716-1720

It's a thing which you use when you watch films. It's a waste of time to study when you're sleepy. Liber claims one and only one god exists. That's always a possibility. She gives it to him. You said that half an hour ago. When night fell, she watched the moon. I can follow you partly.

216-716-1720

There is no such a thing as a comprehensive textbook.

216-716-1720

Gentlemen, I'd like to propose a toast. Can I make a phone call? He looks like a good boy. The bathroom is at the end of the hall.

216-716-1720

You can't understand how much I love Michiel, right? How long have you been doing this? I'm fine, thank you! When I opened the curtains, it was snowing.

216-716-1720

I can speak a tiny bit of Hungarian. Try it on. It looks about your size. When I entered his room, he was reading a book. How long does it take to reach Okinawa? I'm waiting for a very important call. I'll say I did it. You played hooky yesterday? I really like it.

216-716-1720

I'm going to prove it to you.

216-716-1720

Has it started snowing yet? I know a good lawyer who can help you. I'll remember this evening. It should be fixed now. Grandfather has caught a cold. I'm still half asleep.

216-716-1720

It's too far away to walk from here. He has never really got over malaria he caught in the East during the war. They lost. I can't agree with you on that point. I can give you medication for the pain.

216-716-1720

Raman may not make it on time. You wouldn't recognize Sedat anymore. "What's going on in the cave? I'm curious." "I have no idea." They refused to fight. That song hunted me for years. I'll save Nancy.

216-716-1720

The New York skyline with all its skyscrapers is probably the most famous in the world Please wait until seven, when she will come back. The alarm clock is ten minutes fast. He spent six years as a political prisoner in South Africa. They each sang in turn. I'm feeling kind of tired. You should know better at your age. Can you listen to me for a minute? Varda can sleep here if he wants to. If I scold you, it is not that I am angry.