Does it hurt at all? I'd never seen you like that before. I spent months trying to convince the journalist to feature us. Come with me! The chicken is a bit too dry. You might have heard of me. It was really close. I don't want to bore you by repeating things you already know.

Huashi was fascinated by Sanity's story. You handled the situation well. Aimee is the girl wearing the yellow dress. He is a lion when roused. Dani looked a bit startled. Christians are always thinking about Jews, because their literature always talks about them. Do you want to see my snake? We just want Hamilton back. Don't waste time on trifles.

First we'll hit Kyoto. Come on, Jun. You don't believe that Hamilton did that on purpose, do you? I turned down the idea of going for a walk and stayed at home. Barbara has done a fine job on the report.

He came back at six. I think we can relax now. I'll call again. He worked long into the night. We had a lot of good times in our camper.

I'd like to see the Statue of Liberty. I don't really think there'll be any trouble. I feel like she is just using me. The popularity of the chupacabras has resulted in it being featured in several types of media. These goods are by no means satisfactory.

All but two people were present there. Juan buttered a slice of bread. The promenade is parallel to the shore. Give me some coffee if there is any left.

Life begins when you pay taxes. You're afraid of Ric, aren't you? Shake off the towels.

Listen to this music and relax. The dog snarled at the salesman. Vic will change his tune when he finds out what's in store for him. Most of the people working here are bilingual, trilingual and multilingual. Each has his own taste.

I'll never forget my first experience. A map helps us to know where we are. I didn't mean to hit him.

It's there. I like to eyeball my ingredients, mostly because I don't feel like washing my measuring cups over and over. Could Jenine have changed this? Don't you still believe that? It was not until yesterday that he noticed her. Root isn't Charley's brother. He's her cousin. I have been to Tokyo only once. I need you to do it yourself. Why are you angry?

Rudolph was a biker. I'm always happy to see you. He notices a thousand times a day the difference. Halloween was originally a Celtic festival.

Should I leave? Have you ever been to that Japanese restaurant on Park Street?

Don't forget to write the zip code. The Comoros is called "Komori" in Shikomoro. I must go alone. There's probably something in the box. You're not happy, are you? I didn't lie. You did. I just want it. Larry walked back out the door.

Casper, an escaped convict, tried to alter his appearance through plastic surgery. There were few, if any, trees.

First, let's talk about what Monty needs to do.

I told them it was urgent. We're pretty confident. I saw a bum at the train station. Everyone looked.

Bonnie is playing the violin. Isn't that childish? I'm looking for a room for rent.

Dave always thought he'd like to become a forest ranger. Where swimming is concerned, he is second to none. What will I tell Vice? Many people in Africa were killed as a result of the storm. Clara left a note.

It's hard to get along with Norma. You couldn't have known that. I told Mohammad I'd invite Christofer to my party. She has never danced with him. I can do it in half the time. I don't have an empty cup. Children often wet their beds at night.