219-714-4625

Where did you shave them?

219-714-4625

My greatgrandfather was a gang leader. I think you're in my chair.

219-714-4625

We need to speak to you again. I want you to put out that cigarette. Jayesh inhaled. I haven't given the money to Marc yet. Why didn't you tell Narendra you were in pain? I'd like to talk to Robbin myself. Are you done upstairs? I'll get something to drink for both of you. I was starving. There is a lack of social housing in Paris.

219-714-4625

That helped a lot. Check your inbox. I took a wrong turn. About how much does it cost to have a dentist remove cigarette tar from your teeth? Nothing can stop it.

219-714-4625

I have to work late tonight. Mark graduated from Harvard in 1991. Have you learned the poem by heart? Tell him everything. He wanted to meet you. It's in times like these that the character of a person becomes apparent. What's your favorite Christian hymn?

219-714-4625

I think I'm going to break up with Sanity. He speaks Hebrew very well. The largest bedroom faces south. Police rushed to the scene on the tip that a time bomb was planted. He accepted his appointment as chairman. I love rabbits ... with French fries and a good glass of wine. You have just done your homework.

219-714-4625

Ranjit is afraid to ride the subway. I'm not a drunk. Do you think I want this? I can't get a hold of Nathan. She's highly influenced by current trends. Now that you have a car, you should come visit me more often.

219-714-4625

I haven't finished that job yet. I can't believe it's raining again. She's the heiress to a great fortune. I don't always understand everything you write.

219-714-4625

Don't talk about it. He's here. I almost got caught a few times. He's not a religious man. James has selective hearing.

219-714-4625

We've had a heavy rain, so the playground is muddy. I can't do anything for you. Do you know their address? This makes me so angry!

219-714-4625

Put your thinking cap on! It cost me a fortune to get my car repaired. Don't be angry with me, for I did it for your sake. I may not be back until late. My life is falling apart. Let's play poker. French is her first language.

219-714-4625

Benson is familiar with the situation. They'll finish this another day.

219-714-4625

Did you take a look at it? How much is the ticket? She was very surprised when she heard the news. I will love you always. Bill and I have been sincere friends for a long time.