Gil is a terrible liar. She'd been sitting at the stop for about ten minutes till the bus arrived. They trust her.

Don't accuse the leader. I was the student body president in high school. I prepared breakfast for Dee. He was sent to prison for armed robbery. You'd better tell the truth. I think it helps to learn to pronounce words. Why are you preparing the table? We did what was necessary.

He was sitting there. Are you ever coming back?

That child has to be restrained. Who is the fifteenth? Let's go for it.

I've thought about it recently.

Why should I help him? Floyd baked Nanda an apple pie. Mickey cried during his son's graduation. Ian is friendly to everyone. We've got to go meet them. He is paid a handsome monthly salary. You must really like me. Marian celebrated his fortieth (birthday) the other day, without pomp or ceremony.

Walt was wed when he returned. You're a doll! I didn't sign anything. We tried to get Mahesh to help us. Whose is the book on the desk? I don't have the number.

I can't give it to Rafik. That was a fun conversation. I have been learning English for five years. Haven't you had too much to drink? You should always be careful in your speech. Good things come when you least expect them. I've been waiting up. I can't remember where I first met her. Nobody knew Tao was here.

Politics is the art of making possible that which is necessary. She employed a private detective to keep a watch on her husband.

The river was cloudy with silt. We had a bar of gold stolen. Is any of this stuff stolen? I usually go to sleep very early. It doesn't ring a bell.