The door was not closed. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Oskar will not be here until half past two. These shoes are just way too big.

She showed no interest in the photos.

Let's do this together. Do you think that Spermophilus predators have night vision? Do you need the key? You are watching TV all the time. She is politeness itself. How could he possibly have effected that kind of change in that amount of time?

I hardly knew you in high school. Dates will be announced. I used to think like you.

I have never thought of that. I have always wanted to go to Australia with my family. Her facility with English is wonderful. Come on, I'll buy you some ice cream.

Justin is always the first one to complain. I take it that you are fully acquainted with the facts. Professional athletes spend hours training. I missed my flight.

We can't find her.

Stanley seems to be asking himself that same question. Trying surrendered to the police. Susumu told me he had no time to read books. Hey, don't worry. All we can do is wait. I hope you can help. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

You were profiling, and I beat the shit outta you! Did Stacey see this? This soup is really delicious, isn't it? I don't know why Leigh went away. People used to travel on foot. I would like to learn your language. That was a good steak.

Could you stand up, please? I passed behind him without being noticed. Are you going fishing? She dislocated her shoulder. Daddy is writing Chinese characters. Susan, put your money away. I'm paying this time. I asked for a decaf. What year is this?

He wondered how many times the sun would rise before his salary would. What do you think the best way to lose weight is? Because just a few lines once a month are sufficient, if you write a blog, your ability in English will increase just from doing this. School children have colds twice as often as adult. The moment she heard the news of her son's death, she burst into tears. How was your date with him? What the hell is that supposed to mean? We're beginning to see why. I don't trust myself. We slept.

I was only a little child then. Why would I be friends with him? So, you think you can dance. Your meaning didn't come across clearly. Ragnar relaxed on the couch. I promised Ahmed I'd listen to what he had to say. He loves animals a lot. The strong wind died away at night. Angela never hurt me.

Byron crouched down and hid behind the couch. The war broke out when she was in Hiroshima. He put the plan into practice. He could not adapt his way of life to the company. Astronomy is perhaps the science whose discoveries owe least to chance, in which human understanding appears in its whole magnitude, and through which man can best learn how small he is. He showed up late to practice. When did you talk to Ralf? It's dangerous!

Thanks a lot for your work. I am having problems with the chinese sentences and in the process of searching chinese sentences using the searching box, I only would like to know if this problem is from the website. Thanks. Rick was interviewed on TV last night. This is all the money I have. Can we get some help over here? Laurianne's mother told him he'd get a good hiding when his father got home. I'm not sure how to put this. Do not put child into bag! My dog was taken care of by Lucy.

Steve wasn't able to find Matthew a good job. Not knowing what to say, I kept silent. You owe nothing to any of us. You must do as Marian says. The ecologist warned us that petroleum was not merely a blessing but also a curse. Since it's not the rainy season, there's no need for an umbrella. Our university has a good library. Okay, that will do.

You gain nothing by speaking ill of others. Kimberly has made all Troy's dreams come true. I am painting my garage. A correspondent must soon adjust himself to life abroad.