No one is coming to save you. I like this shirt. We bought this car for 12,000. I've been trying to understand how that's possible. Only Obama knows that.

I've done a lot of stupid things in my life. Why don't you stay with me for a few days? I don't need this kind of stress. He was in deep grief at the death of his wife. I'd say that narrows it down quite a bit. The hat on the desk is Chama's. Have we made any progress? How do you suggest we deal with this? He's rich, though unfriendly. He's busy.

The news depressed him very much. Tran is taking care of Christopher. I'll never leave Boston again. She is old enough to travel by herself. We can deliver it this evening. Keep Vicky guessing. They were fake. He's an agent for a big insurance company.

I have many Vietnamese learning books. I don't wish to anger you. Today is a national holiday in Iceland. The child flew for his life. Is it true that Colin can't swim?

I can't. It's too heavy. Manolis hates it when it's snowing. Lui claims to be an archaeologist. We are dying to know the details of his vacation. I made too many errors. Leave the lights on!

Why are Roberto and Sid hesitant? With half an hour on this treadmill you'll work up a pretty good sweat. When you can't do what you want, you do what you can.

Do I look like I care? I think it's best not to wake Hamilton up. What's your basis for saying this? Pascal keeps his gun loaded. Skef has two cars. Robert was feeling hungry.

Knock on the door of one's heart. Who should've done that? Lui couldn't come see us for Christmas, so we went to see him. We'll look for it. Elijah couldn't hack into that website. There goes another man to torture in hell. Where does the truth end and the lies begin?

Neville couldn't be saved. Josh can ski as well as his brother. "Which apple would you like?" "I'd like that one." Sidney talked about Boston. No one has the right to control your life, tell you what to do, or tell you when to do it. I've always wanted to visit Australia. I thought you guys were planning on coming to my party. Donovan was holding something in his left hand. It's been a tough year for Sidney. In Viking times Greenland was greener than today.

They got the short end of the stick. At this point in his meditation, the general was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

She was stunningly beautiful. It's enough for five days.

I didn't hear you knock.

Looking back on our college days, it seems as if they were a century ago. Four soldiers and twelve civilians were killed. He's good at flying kites. My favorite subjects in high school were geometry and history. She is distantly related to him. You built that all by yourself? I didn't strangle him. They are afraid to say it publicly. You could be one of them.

Mother charged me to clear the room. Well, I clean the rooms. I told you we should've gotten here earlier. Now there aren't any places left to sit. Could I drop by your place one of these days? Florence was for me a life buoy in the sea of life. After he was drunk in the beef barbecue restaurant, he had vomited around over. They believe me.

The business didn't produce a profit. I thought maybe you could answer a few questions for me. We're approximately the same height. I'm sort of an extrovert. I'm aware you've already finished. Do you remember what I told you?

He may have missed the bus. Chris is still trying to get Takao to go out with him. We were supposed to be here three hours ago. He lives all by himself in the country. I don't want to be late for the show. I want to thank my host family. Some cuttlefish have shells.

It's difficult for returnees to blend in with that class. Some scientists believe that the greenhouse effect is imaginary. Do you want this or not? I cannot drill the door. This is Ken's job. Winston is being a jerk. Jane plays tennis too. She blames us. Drink wet cement and get really stoned.

Did you have dreams? I was attacked and robbed on my way home. If Sam had woken up earlier, he wouldn't have missed the bus. Lori poisoned Skip's dog. I rock a lot of polka dots.