We started at six. Happy holidays! Pardon me for coming late. Izchak and Milo have known each other for years. Going to live abroad is a major decision.

People attach more importance to popular culture today than in the past. Do you practice any sport?

They build their house for themselves. We shouldn't have tried doing that without Jenine's help. I make a point of getting up before six. I went to the airport to see my mother off. She doesn't like people who aren't punctual. Since our mother died we have had no happiness; our step-mother beats us every day, and if we come near her she kicks us away with her foot. Our meals are the hard crusts of bread that are left over; and the little dog under the table is better off, for she often throws it a nice bit. May Heaven pity us. If our mother only knew! Please tell me where I should change trains. They're not big fans of mine. I depend on the alarm clock to wake up on time every morning.

You need to apologize to Julia.

Be sure to follow them step by step. I don't have to go-I want to go. All of the proposals were accepted. There's nothing unusual to report. Nathan seems to be eating all the time. Humans can't live on Mars. I don't want to participate in the ceremony.

Terms were signed between Japan, Germany, Great Britain and the United States. Ow, ow! I bit my tongue! Leif can handle it, I think. It's been good.

You can go home early if you want. She listened to me. A mistranslation is sometimes called a leiterjakab in Hungarian. This ball is round.

The corrupt government officials fled the country. I know myself. I was just taking a shower.

You're first. It doesn't matter to her. No country can match France's good quality wine. I appreciated your help.

I remember his words. Can you fix it? The corporation set up a dummy company. Don't repeat that. Darin's pardon was granted by the governor. Would you mind waiting a minute? He was jealous. We're just tired.

I'll complain if I want to. Not only you but also he is ignorant of the truth. We'll be back after the break. I had a good laugh at her joke. Mike has a wife and a three-year-old daughter. I recommended Fred for the job. His experience lies in the field of entrepreneurship and social responsibility services. I'm the only one in this group who doesn't speak French. Excuse me just a second. I'll go and get the whiskey.

The branch bent but did not break. Perhaps the report was incorrect. He said to me: "I lost my textbook yesterday morning". I'm so afraid.

I wasn't here last year. Let's start over. I meet him from time to time. Jenine almost kissed Jean-Pierre, but decided not to. It is good and is small. Atom bombs are a danger to mankind. I also love to cook.

The bird was injured. Tapirs are odd-toed ungulates. It's just a matter of time before someone is injured or killed. He lives in the suburbs of Tokyo. Don't get out of practice. Bryce still hasn't shown up. You're going to Boston next week, aren't you? You should avoid No today if at all possible. He's very mad at you. Make way for the children, please.

All of them say so, but I believe none of them. Fear no more the boss's bark, nor all the union steward's rages. Could you pass me the remote? Sedovic made a list of places he wants to visit. Do you like thunderstorms? Dreams are meaningless. Do you want your possessions identified? Pandora is a very good man. I want to show you another way that can be done.

This must be my lucky day. Raanan must've been a great teacher. You need to give this to Kirk personally.

I wasn't home. The boy has a newspaper. We'll get in touch with Trevor.