226-832-2162

What do you really want? You and your spouse should spend time together.

226-832-2162

Their culture values obedience to those in positions of authority. My father's a farmer. His family doesn't have money, and his life is very difficult. Blossoms develop from buds. I gave him a slap. I'm glad I'm still living here. She did nothing but look around. I don't want to pretend I'm someone I'm not. Did Julianto tell you where he bought it?

226-832-2162

It sounds like a lot of fun. How's the cold? She's only had two boyfriends.

226-832-2162

I guarantee you won't regret it. France is a vibrant democracy. Newspapers carry weather reports. Where is it? I've been searching for hours. Where are the boys? Moscow looks beautiful from space.

226-832-2162

They found Hal. If I were more creative, I'd draw "the foreign". I'm not a bird, though I'd like to be one. Why are you taking pictures?

226-832-2162

We'll eat lunch after we get home. I feel sorry. You need to talk to them. Unity in diversity. I still think it's unlikely that Clay will win. They communicate the distance and direction of the food by dancing. I bet you could drink a lot of beer. Naoto is just a little shy. How did you know Axel was going to Boston?

226-832-2162

I've never trusted Kory and I don't think I ever will. Do you have some dango? Instead of coming directly home, I took the long way and stopped by the post office. It's such a beautiful flower. You're welcome to come with us if you want to. We have a lot of things to consider. I barely slept last night. The idea is of paramount importance. If we are to be there at six, we will have to start now.

226-832-2162

Don't waste your time and money. He is a good writer but he will never transcend the borders of his imagination. That doesn't mean I'm not happy. She will have no choice but to accept.

226-832-2162

Where was Michael Jackson buried? You have beautiful hands. Benjamin can't tell the difference between expensive wine and cheap wine. She tore the letter into a thousand pieces. President John F. Kennedy announced as a national goal the landing of an American astronaut on the Moon. I am writing an SMS.

226-832-2162

We swam for a few hours. I would like to see that. Dan got into his car and drove off. I can't ask anyone to do that. Many international conferences have been held in Geneva. He is very a dangerous man. Mother asked us why we had done that. Here's the letter from him. Can't you just talk to him? I thought what Kay said was very inappropriate.