(228) 297-9059

Rock breaks scissors. Scissors cut paper. Paper smothers rock. The new law is expected to cut air pollution by 60%. Why is it okay for boys, but not for girls? The factory was constructed out of concrete. Johnathan says that he can drink a whole bottle of whiskey without getting drunk. Nothing's going on. And then everyone started singing. I can't believe you're graduating.

(228) 297-9059

Last summer's sky was invariably grey. What else is on today's agenda? That doesn't impress me. I didn't see you at my cocktail party last weekend. Her eyes, a deep blue, were quite impressive. Why do you think I shouldn't trust Lorraine? You need to have a lot of stamina to run a marathon, but even more for the training before the race. Look at that koala over there. Where does your best friend live? Deb has already gotten three threatening phone messages.

(228) 297-9059

You've got to go now. I've cooked you a nice hot dinner. There aren't so many gays here. Travis and Anna are outsiders. Your Irish temper scares me. Culture is like a parachute: if you don't have it, you flop down.

(228) 297-9059

How long have you been there? I just can't memorize students' names. This happened often in the spring.

(228) 297-9059

What did I forget to say? The man was sitting on a fallen tree. I'm enthusiastic. President Obama and Vice President Biden launch the Campaign to Cut Waste, which will hunt down and eliminate misspent tax dollars in every agency and department across the Federal Government. To find a job is difficult. Syun won't agree to that. I want you to find what Kyung took from me. They're talking to her.

(228) 297-9059

Just give me a minute. I can make out what she said.

(228) 297-9059

These are all lies! I didn't anticipate that you would be here. This is doable. He lives within a stone's throw of the sea. I'm thinking of going to Germany to study medicine. I was given a hard time by a strange guy at the tavern. Laurie leaned over to talk to Ramiro. Whither shall one flee? Where shall I go and abide?

(228) 297-9059

I don't care if you go or not. I'm going anyway. If it wasn't for music, the world would be a dull place. There's a telephone call from a person named Brown. He is poor at chemistry. After one or two large factories have been built in or near a town, people come to find work, and soon an industrial area begins to develop. Don't forget to charge your cell phone. Patricia is said to have been ill last week, but she looks well now. What's the connection? Do you know in which country she lives now?

(228) 297-9059

I don't want to say anything in a harsh tone at any time. My older sister goes jogging every day. They fled the doomed company like rats deserting a sinking ship. He knows countless places. Willie is grumpy today, isn't he? Where was Saiid going?

(228) 297-9059

Piete and Celeste are as different as black and white. This room is very stuffy. May I have a road map, please? Did Darrell tell you anything? Somebody's going to get hurt. Even though I don't wear those shoes anymore, I can't bring myself to get rid of them. I had him carry my bag. Ernst is a mutant. The parents couldn't make out what their daughter wanted.

(228) 297-9059

The crowd groaned. Lea is a good French speaker. Denis is just being prudent, isn't he? I had rather never have been born than have seen this day of shame.

(228) 297-9059

Today the people are all out in the field mowing. Mann kept going. Our team beat the Lions 3 to 0. Vernon asked us to arrive early. I've come to take what's mine. This country is founded upon the principles of freedom, equality and fraternity. Stacey declined to provide details. Nice suit. The ground was waterlogged after several days of rain.