I haven't met him. He predicted there would be rain. We were born out of revolution against an empire. You won't really be able to hear the difference between sounds that you can't distinguish by pronouncing, so even if you don't feel like communicating, pronunciation is important. Pronunciation can also be a hint for remembering how a word is spelled. I didn't think I should say anything. You have the right to be treated with respect by others. In case of an emergency, what number should I call?

I like the way Winnie looks. My mother was once a champion swimmer. We'll learn the alphabet in this lesson. We met them here. You had better read your teacher's comments on your compositions one more time. What's the difference between a village and a town? I waver in my mind, a place just for me. Angus crouched in the bushes. I'm just playing the devil's advocate.

Is Gabriel being properly cared for?

Jane doesn't have a pet now, but he used to have a dog. When am I supposed to do that? Sandy and Leslie are good friends, but they aren't dating. We don't have polygamy in Japan, dear. Is Hugh still helping out at your restaurant? This house is not the same without you. They went there. They told me to wait here. Deb is the last person I want to see now.

I think I have something you want. The girl was used to sitting up till late. I like poets, such as Takuboku. My dad goes out for a walk every morning. Spread your legs apart. They won't come back. That's what everybody calls Lorien. How long have you two been together?

I do not know if it is love. That makes it exciting. Samir has been working all day. What a total idiot! I've got an even better idea. Nhan looked nervously around the cave. Tell us what you heard. Her notions were what is called advanced. Everyone has domestic troubles from time to time. Are you using the MasterCard?

Donne put a piece candy into his mouth. Axel gets tired quickly. Is Brandy stupid? She was clearly satisfied with the results. I know what Debi would do. I hear with my ears.

It was the third year of Meiji when their family name was changed to Saga. Don't forget to turn off all the lights before going to bed.

Alexis took one bite and then spit it back out.

Where can I get on the airplane? True love is like an apparition of spirits: everyone talks about them, but few have seen one. But for my advice you would have failed. Switzerland is a beautiful country worth visiting. Do we have another one like this? I've been a loyal foot soldier. This national treasure can be seen by the public only once a year.

Russia is facing great financial difficulties. If we miss the train, we'll go by bus. Uri lives a sheltered life. He found my bicycle. I wonder if I hurt Guy's feelings. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Jay stayed. Would you mind me smoking here? And I had never listened to his records. I have a job I have to do. What's on the agenda? I should have taken the money. Let's make that much very fucking clear! I know some friends of Nancy's.

She liked to party and meet boys. He witnessed the murder.

I decided to be happy because it's good for my health. I went to the military camp with Kordobas's authorization. It's a good paper, apart from a few spelling mistakes. I think Nadeem is healthy. Tuna clicked his tongue. I wrote him a friendly reply. After the death of her parents, Ann has been raising her younger sister and brother alone.

You really just don't get it.

Mozi proclaims: to have music is wrong. Let us start our week. I like to listen to old records.