(231) 225-5933

The Cold War ended when the Soviet Union collapsed. Why are you complaining about your jeans being too tight? Why didn't you try them on before buying them? They don't look happy to see me. The bank refused to give them more credit. Which is the most populated continent in the world? Don't make a habit out of it. It's not your style.

(231) 225-5933

My friend likes chocolate ice-cream. Which days of the week does your favourite rock band play? He called a hotel for accommodations. People with amputated limbs continue to feel them as if they were still there. Let's start at 2:30. It won't be the same. A storm turns into a hurricane when the wind speed goes over a hundred nineteen kilometers an hour. I don't think that's the plan. What's your favorite cold drink?

(231) 225-5933

Scot started working. I'm glad you like them. Do you think there's something wrong with me? You remind me so much of my friend Marina, a great teacher of Russian. Dancing is prohibited. Such changes are nothing more than the artist's legerdemain. I haven't spoken to Steen since I left Boston. I think it will cost you more than 10,000 yen to have this camera fixed. A large asteroid was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs. What you did took courage.

(231) 225-5933

We'll take good care of Donn. I hope I can find a buyer for this. I'm dating a girl named Rudy. I'm sorry, but the only thing I know how to say in this beautiful language is this sentence. I almost felt bad for her. I never heard him sing. The three big monotheistic religions are Christianity, Islam and Judaism. The student speaks English a little. My husband didn't die.

(231) 225-5933

It has been cold since yesterday.

(231) 225-5933

No one answered my question. Korean mental hospitals have been compared to concentration camps. Patients are said to be treated like animals who are subjected to violence and maltreatment rather than therapy. You said you wanted to talk to me. Jenny could not ignore her parents' desire for her safety. You had better leave the students to find out for themselves. Richard had a date for Valentine's Day. Some people took hostile attitudes toward the illegal aliens. Petr entered the room and closed the door. I saw Andrea leaving home. What is your mother's name?

(231) 225-5933

I don't want her to help me. In Esperanto, nouns end in "o". The plural is formed by adding a "j". I know that it is highly unlikely that we'll be able to sell all this stuff.

(231) 225-5933

Cindy runs very fast. The wolf howls. Kolkka is supposed to be back by lunch time. You people are my guests. Panda bears live only in China. Several protesters were hurt. A good brandy completes a fine meal. Roxane asked Jess to come to Boston.

(231) 225-5933

It's now planting season. He is bound to drop in on us on his way. Are you 17 years old? I told Sharan the bank was closed. You promised not to do that anymore.

(231) 225-5933

She has a robust constitution. I'm right behind him. Margot stepped onto the bathroom scales. Harajuku is one of the hottest places in Tokyo. Why do you study? The truth is incontrovertible. Panic may resent it, ignorance may deride it, malice may distort it, but there it is.

(231) 225-5933

I really love coming here.

(231) 225-5933

I always leave my umbrella on the train. I just happened to be there at that time. I think Elaine injured himself. I didn't have to say it twice.

(231) 225-5933

I've never understood them. Without warning, the teachers ask students from each country to take the microphone and explain to everyone their reasons for coming to Harbin. The typhoon did much damage to the crops. Please make some tea. Their team cheated during the baseball game.

(231) 225-5933

Boston is the place to be, right? I didn't realize what that meant. We can't just leave them behind. Do you have something for me to do? If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. I'd like you to meet with Margie. God works in mysterious ways. I should've asked. Sometimes, people lie.

(231) 225-5933

You refuse to see the facts.

(231) 225-5933

He became furious. His notion was neither concrete nor abstract. It is not more than two miles to the village. Let's clean the house. I said you were making a mistake. She walked slowly away from me. He said that he must finish the work by noon. The movie is showing today at 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

(231) 225-5933

We can work outdoors only as long as it's light. Up to last week, Piotr had never been on a plane. What is wrong with you people? I'm not afraid of Socorrito anymore. I didn't understand your question. I've missed something. The neighbor didn't see anything. Deirdre never mentioned he had a sister. I can't leave her. Were you truthful?