This is just too much. Republican Party leaders criticized President Hayes. I was told to go home and wait. No one will harm you. What time is it in Boston now?

The sun is about to sink.

My life is better without her. It hurts! My younger brother lives in Boston.

I decided to go away with the pilgrims. I enjoyed the show. We tried to warn her. It looks like we're going to have to walk. I want to sing the song. I should do it now. Her parents concluded that she would never marry but would live her life as an old maid. He had his socks on inside out. The wind drifted the snow.

I was married at that time. There was something lying on the ground. Your name wouldn't be Renu Jackson, would it? Details will follow soon. He took no notice that there was a sick man sleeping in the next room. Fasten your seat belt, please.

Walt is the best man in his field. David seemed quite determined. I went to see a movie with Timothy after work. This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

Young as he was, he was equal to the task. Any student who wishes to review his grades may make an appointment with the college dean.

Izzy saw that Murray was still asleep. The world economy is in recession now. You had better not eat too much. I knew you couldn't do it. Did you kiss him goodbye? It's difficult to please Keith. It seems like that she wasn't acting back then; they were her real feelings. What's the air temperature today?

I could see traffic lights ahead of my car. It must be nice having such a loyal son. You don't have to wonder if you'll be taken care of in your old age. Luxembourg is called "Luxemburg" in German. It's about time you set about cleaning the table. I think that's him. We're sick of your lies. I hope we don't miss it. Oh, what is this? It's not every day that Congress ratifies a new amendment. He grinned sheepishly.

I think that was him.