(231) 750-6053

Dan led the investigators to the crime scene. They didn't mistreat me.

(231) 750-6053

Casper didn't mention where he was planning to go. They plan to evacuate all nonessential personnel from the embassy. You can't shake someone's hand with a clenched fist. Idleness often accounts for poverty. He's on the waggon. Will you excuse us for one moment? I'm at Revised's apartment. Trying may use my bicycle whenever he wants.

(231) 750-6053

Are you sure there's nothing to worry about? Your feet are swollen because your shoes are too small. I suppose I was too busy. Could you turn off the radio, please? I didn't want you to leave. Could we speak to her? Just put them anywhere. This happens all the time. That little girl is my sister's friend. It is not known who has the authority in this matter.

(231) 750-6053

Help! I'm being followed by paranoids!

(231) 750-6053

He sank the deal without batting an eyelash. We stayed clear. Brandi is quite careless. I'm a completely new person since that night. Artemis, you need to do something useful with your life... you can tell that I'm alluding to your failing grade in English, right? We're not all like that. He likes English very much. Janet and Bill are going to get hitched in June. Here's some deodorant. I just couldn't say no to Kelvin.

(231) 750-6053

The clever student finished the test quickly. Murray replied that he'd be glad to go. I think it's disgraceful. I've got to sign off.

(231) 750-6053

I can't believe this is taking so long. Rhonda is just going to say no. She pressed the switch. "What? Are you doubting us?" "B-but, that is, suddenly 'spirit world', 'magical beings' - it's strange to ask me to believe." He has two cats, one is white and one is black. Tolerant told Amedeo he hadn't seen John in years. Did you use it? I'd love to, but I'm busy.

(231) 750-6053

He is still fully active. You haven't told anybody, have you? Marci wasn't responsible for what happened. Who is the author of these books? Toufic noticed Clem looking down at the ground. My country is situated in North Africa, south of the Mediterranean Sea. Lloyd let me down.

(231) 750-6053

The fan in my computer is very loud. Why should they try to influence him? My brother is rich. What sorcery is this? I was right behind you. Doctor Burns, what should doctors do when a patient's brain is badly damaged? I don't get out much. I like being alone, but not feeling like it. What does everyone do after school? I am not going to stop you.

(231) 750-6053

It's very, very hard work. Can you tell me what's wrong with Farouk? My neighbors are very nice people.