231-883-7767

My list is quite long. "Who is the captain?" "Toby." "Oh no, we're in trouble." I'm not married yet. The crowd watched from a safe distance. Maybe it's time to change my hair and do a makeover. We need a better plan. Let's meet on Tuesday.

231-883-7767

I just feel sorry for him. I should have gone home. Where can I park? Does that seem like something you might want to try?

231-883-7767

I tried to keep up with them, but eventually I fell behind. Hey, can I have that? They need protection. The child had no overcoat on although it was very cold. You're not my friend anymore.

231-883-7767

Michiel was one of my patients. His father consented to my plan against his will. Guess what I found on the beach. Do you see a fox? Try to sound Saqib out on the subject.

231-883-7767

She's the assistant manager. Is it true Ariel is moving to Boston? I've hardly had any time with Hitoshi. It was humiliating.

231-883-7767

Ken has not been here since this morning. Now, that's just embarrassing. They seem determined to press forward with their program of reform. I had bad results this year. I had to decline the invitation because I was ill.

231-883-7767

Shyam has never done this before.

231-883-7767

Jem went downtown to buy supplies. We've got a lot of things to do first. I won't be able to come tomorrow. Floria claims he never said that. Blake says he did not mean to kill her. The elephant walks on even as the dogs keep barking. We detected a great fault in the system. Water changes into steam. Since it's written in simple English, this book is easy to read.

231-883-7767

Stacy is tired of all your complaining. I have searched internet to learn Portuguese. Can I use your computer? I studied his face for signs of weariness.

231-883-7767

I have a white cat. Do you really want to see Bruce cry? She writes music for a living. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple. I'm making house repairs. Bill has a part-time job so that he can buy a car. I need everyone to continue performing admirably.

231-883-7767

In late November, they attacked Finland. There are six people including him. You should stay where you are. Even though someone came, she still remained uneasy. He has ordered one. A biodiversity sanctuary in Brazil called The Pantanal is threatened by deforestation. Well do I remember the day. Patricia thought that the story was amusing. Shakespeare said: "Navarre shall be the wonder of the world."

231-883-7767

We have to make sure Anne knows what he's supposed to do. Do you see that cute guy over there? Conrad wants everyone to have a great time. Taiwan was hit by a powerful earthquake. For Markku Liisa's comment was a slap in the face. Peter is getting dressed. I'm all alone. The teacher confiscated a student's phone because he was texting in class.

231-883-7767

How do people manage to sleep on the plane? The planning committee met six times over the course of ten months. The tuberculin reaction was pseudopositive. I made her happy. She said to herself that she was just not going to think about it any more. His talent was of a high order.

231-883-7767

I've decided to start looking for a new job. Ramesh didn't work last Monday. Ben told Piercarlo that he was Canadian. Pitawas slept until noon. Let's not waste time arguing. This doghouse was built by Ariel.

231-883-7767

They told me it was a bomb.

231-883-7767

Is it possible to repair the washing machine?

231-883-7767

Stu is into zoophilia. Damone wants to quit. That might be fun. Metin has a lot of money now. Her hands are full taking care of the baby. Please give me one more shot. Wait a second here. She is worried about his safety. I should tell Robbin.