He doesn't give a damn about that.

Rebecca has a hot hand. Bring it in, Triantaphyllos. He showed us a beautiful hat. Do you have to rent a car? Are you sure you don't want to go with us? Mickey is an early bird. You have neither written, nor phoned. I saw a hut in the distance.

Isaac boasts of never having been defeated in a horse race.

Don't tease her.

Don't make me wait. He did his job. The plumber used many tools to fix our sink. Would Moran lie to you? How long did the surgery take? It will be rather difficult for him. Will I make it through? If that's the last thing you say, see you in the court! As you say, there are cases where "iu" is replaced by "ossharu".

We've got a lot to sort out. My mother was sick for two days.

What do we tell them? The singer suddenly switches into falsetto. I'm not used to walking long distances. I simply don't love her. Thierry wants to know if it hurts. You're in quite a mood today.

It sure is pretty. I see no need to tell Norbert. I don't know what Syed did to the TV, but it's working now. No verb in this sentence. Olaf will speak. I strongly believe that human imagination is limitless. No-one is more capable of translating your sentences than yourself, surely. Shale rock is a sedimentary rock made up of clay, compacted together by pressure. Donnie scanned the list, but couldn't find his name. None of us knew his decision to win the long-distance race.

The new section chief seems to spend most of his time finding fault with the work of his men. Cory graduated in 2013. Don't be ashamed of being poor. I've got a child at home. Keep your dog chained up to the tree. He was fighting regardless of his wound. He had such a headache that he was forced to abandon the meeting.

That was very lucky. I will do my best to put such an idea out of your head. This could be my big break. Could you send someone up for my bags, please? What do you want to talk about? I think it would be good to talk once more with the boss. I don't hang out with her.

Shamim isn't impressed. I think that you sleep very well. This is a picture frame made of plastic. She wore such thin clothes that she might well catch a cold. Thanks for your honesty. Miles isn't anything like the other boys. I'll wash the dishes. I'm very frightened. I just want to know why you left so early.

They hurt Takao. There are many fish in this lake. Chris gets 7 gold coins!