We stormed the enemy positions. I can't forget her softness. We really don't know. The island has a mild climate. My mare foaled. The car cost $5000 and did not run well at that. I missed my flight. He heard a cry for help.

They'll be here soon. You and I don't think alike.

Nicolo is driving a rental car. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Keep this money for me. I saw him in there. Max isn't like the other boys on the team. I get up at seven every morning. Lowell ate the leftover pizza for breakfast. But he is still alive? This message is for them. He will not listen to me. Oh please, believe me. I can't resist any longer.

Passport, please. Morris shouldn't have kept Corey waiting so long. The boy spilled the ink, but he didn't mean to. Can you tell me how long Vladislav has had this? We will have been studying English for five years next February. Nobody knows what to say. After washing the dishes, I rinse them. This is the best-tasting cheese I've ever eaten. Phil teaches French at the school Rodger goes to.

I'll be there as quick as I can. Do you regard the situation as serious? Arthur has seen worse. Are you still interested in learning how to speak French?

You're right. I'll go by taxi. I'm homeless. I was just leaving home then. See to it that this never happens again. Reading a book can be compared to making a journey. The cable is not electrified.

I can't believe Rudolph is already a sophomore. His father died, and to make matters worse, his mother fell ill. Captain Cook discovered those islands. We learn Arabic. Alright! They're all mopped up! Becky wanted to talk to a lawyer. Has anyone seen it yet? He will be a doctor when he grows up. "Who are you?" he asked. "I am the ghost of the Talking Cricket," answered the little being in a faint voice that sounded as if it came from a far-away world.

I want to relieve his anger. I don't speak French well. The problem is I don't have much time. Is this drinking water?

Takayuki headed for the door. There don't seem to be any problems. I tried to reason with her. No one knows where he is.

I ate until I couldn't eat any more. I was stuffed to the gills. I had known his name for some time before I entered this school. He bowed to me as he passed by. London has been fun. That's a good story. Harris is too young for me anyway. Kay has an automatic card shuffler. I want a wife and children, and so I need a house. There were several people hurt in the recent riots.

We need to look for a gas station because this car will soon run out of gas. You will recover from your weakness soon.

We couldn't carry out our project because of a lack of funds. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon. You're a coward. My eyesight is beginning to fail. Has anyone talked to them? I usually agree with her. Who's been talking to you?

Matthieu is John's older brother. This pan has several uses. Let's drink the night away. Geoffrey has a low frustration tolerance. Saify isn't an alcoholic. I can't help you right now. You should stay away from him. A business cycle is a recurring succession of periods of prosperity and periods of depression. I wish that Ning would give me another chance. Linley can't wait until next week.

I thought you were going to quit. The barbers around here are not good. Peggy and Ping failed to reach an agreement. She is not my mother but my oldest sister. Mental exercise is particularly important for young children. Kick as hard as you can. The surface of a balloon is not an Euclidean space, and therefore does not follow the rules of Euclidean geometry. Let's look into the matter. Don't be late for the train.