The ship rocked back and forth to the rhythm of the sea. It is polite of her to write me back at once. It's worse than you think.

Recently John feels better on and off. I'm awfully tired. She will be shocked when she get to know the results. I didn't know you felt so bad.

This is the most beautiful country I have ever visited. You convinced me. Tandy seems competent. Farouk got Konstantinos to drive him home. Let's have a party for Hotta before he goes.

I learnt to live a more meaningful life. Can you think of anyone who might be able to babysit our kids tonight?

It is not tea but coffee that I want. A wardsman wheeled the little boy back to the ward after his surgery, followed by a long line of anxious relatives. Madeira is the name of a wine. He keeps his age a secret.

I have a very important meeting. They used to like that game. They were stranded on a deserted island. On Sundays I rest. We should definitely meet again soon. Are you ready to party? Think it over and let me know what you decide.

New factories and industrial centers were built. Venus is unusual because it spins the opposite direction as Earth and most other planets. Not everyone has as much money as you. I didn't want to spend any more time with Lea. Your room is ready now. It is up to the government to take action on violence. Travis is beautiful.

Are they related? You mustn't reveal my secrets. What do I owe Sandra? Where are your clothes?

They opened up their wedding album and had a little stroll down memory lane.

The string is very weak. It's too bad that you won't be able to take a holiday this year! His illness is one of her chief anxieties. She is a woman of great literary ability. I've never seen a real cow.

Love is like measles - everyone should experience it. Ti scolded Win for not arriving on time. I want her on my jury. Elric has turned off the master switch. A large proportion of the world's population don't have access to basic human rights which are taken for granted in affluent countries. It just feels right.

Is it true that Coleen was in Boston last week? Excuse me, where is the beach? I'll give you either of these stamps. He had to send them a grovelling letter. My brother watches television. We should wait a little longer, I think. Do your parents know that you're here?

Do you know a good dentist? You never can tell what will happen. I never said I wasn't happy. I've taken nothing. They forced her to confess. Rik couldn't be happier. We communicated with each other by gesture. The king always wears a crown. Buy two kilos of meat.

There was fighting in the streets. As Beth wiped tears from her face, she rushed home.

Don't give it to him. She begged me to come. His work is making watches. I'll only be gone a couple of days. Her father is a bank clerk. The details of the project have not been clear for the last two months. Do you know what Syd was doing in Boston? The female warrior's armor seemed to leave many parts of her body unprotected.