236-800-2758

I think I can sell your old car for you. The carburetor wasn't the problem. You needed a new fuel pump. How about going for a swim?

236-800-2758

It looks like she is a little under the weather. He can be proud of his father.

236-800-2758

Who am I speaking to? Could you tell me where I can get a train? I was just scared.

236-800-2758

What did you do next? Active volcanoes are volcanoes that have had recent eruptions or are expected to have eruptions in the near future. In his essay "Esperanto: European or Asiatic language" Claude Piron has shown the similarities between Esperanto and Chinese, thereby putting to rest the notion that Esperanto is purely eurocentric. I hope I'll see you again. I'm afraid I owe you an apology. How is this flower called? Wouldn't that be fantastic? She did it all by herself. Are you sure Vern can swim? The medicine had a wonderful effect on him.

236-800-2758

This shouldn't take long. Hank is a coward. He ran from the battle.

236-800-2758

He made her happy.

236-800-2758

Your pants are unzipped. What are the positive aspects? Ahmed has been nice to us. He took it up with Mr. Jones, who was forever taken up short by his boss, Mr. Douglas. I took a taxi to the train station.

236-800-2758

He did'nt ask any question

236-800-2758

This was a good book. A stone once cast, and a word once spoken, cannot be recalled. Women in Africa have shorter and curlier hair. They've seen Price. The money was not invested in areas where it could bring benefit over the long term.

236-800-2758

I knew Tyler would be busy. There is a strange man in front of the house. Thirdly, each team leader please report your progress. Nothing I try seems to work. Everything you knew about DNA is not going to help you through this course. Kitty got a speeding ticket. Who's going to do that for us? I think about that a lot. My grandfather had completed the wood work and my grandmother finished the piece with paint.

236-800-2758

The price of food's gone up. Just look! This is much cheaper than the other one. Now we've got a chance. Having been written in a hurry, this letter has many mistakes in it.

236-800-2758

And how do you explain this? She's not breaking the law. It was such a shock to her that she collapsed. Hirotoshi invited his relatives over for afternoon tea.

236-800-2758

Ideally, food should be tasty, cheap, healthy, and morally inoffensive.

236-800-2758

Micheal arrived here last night. My dream is to buy a Lamborghini tractor. There were no fatalities. Please write about your home. Let's start tonight. The Ying Yang diviner may not predict his own fate. We should organize a search party. I love helping people.

236-800-2758

It'll be finished by the time you get here. He is not always happy. Look what the cat dragged in. There were a lot of Australian teachers at the English conversation school I went to previously.

236-800-2758

What did Hal say he lost? I play the piano. We're understaffed right now. You're a panda. I am your sun. You experienced a pain in your legs, didn't you? He broke out of prison just days after he was brought there. Rex called us.

236-800-2758

By the way, do you have any spare batteries? She is said to have been rich. I'm just kidding you. I want to see him tomorrow. What changes the world is communication, not information. Timo took a flower out of the vase while no one was looking. Sundar isn't as bad as he looks. Why would Anthony be coming to see you? I thought that was kind of weird. Generally, the Japanese are very diligent workers.

236-800-2758

Urs said you were there. There's a lot of difference. A creole is a native spoken language.