239-335-3618

He was a tall, thin man. Everyone knows of his affection for that dog. Am I the only one that sees the humor in this? Whose baby is this? We've got to call the police. Leave the box on the porch. Lynnette must be headed your way. The unemployment rate dropped to a five-year low in January.

239-335-3618

That can't happen. We have to see what works and what doesn't. I don't want to watch TV. Is anything missing from your pocketbook? She planted a palm tree.

239-335-3618

You are old enough to understand this. Kriton, tell me your email. Do you like ripe apricots? God knows where he fled. I have to leave early to catch the train.

239-335-3618

I was beside myself with joy. Why aren't you asleep? Janos has left his family. James knows that Stu is over thirty.

239-335-3618

She will be here any minute. Jared convinced Shaw that he was a police officer. Studies have shown that the less people eat, the longer they live.

239-335-3618

The American anthropologist Margaret Mead once said that one should never underestimate what a small group of dedicated people can accomplish. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. "Do your homework before you go to bed." "I always do, don't I?" I had a big breakfast. You have to ask him first. I left my umbrella behind in the taxi. How much time do you have before you have to leave? The prime minister's speech did not make for peace. Neil and Tanya were also present.

239-335-3618

The noise alarmed the whole town. It's rare to find big yards in Japan. Leave Niall alone for a minute. The police searched the house and seized 2 kilograms of heroin.

239-335-3618

Bilinguals are not just two monolinguals stuck together! Tony is a real character. This coat may well fit you. It is clear that the Americans can't even solve their own problems, so how can they possibly think themselves capable of dealing with the rest of the world's problems? His letter enclosed a picture. All we can do is wait for the police to arrive. Careful, the man has a gun.

239-335-3618

What are those? I am in charge of the book section. This is a very good friend of mine. Dieticians are experts in the food industry.

239-335-3618

There are lots of people who say that's a lie. Can a trip during which one can't talk directly with the residents of the visited locations give anything valuable to the traveler? When would you like to begin?

239-335-3618

I have a website. I think that style of dress will return again next year. Why do you buy this all the while knowing you'll never use it? Maybe you can't hear me. Wait. I want to tell you something. I've got something for you here. Watch out for her. I want to go for a swim. Tea is a popular beverage throughout the world. You have no idea what it feels like.

239-335-3618

I prayed that my mother would forgive me. When the band took the stage, the crowd went wild. He was taken unconscious to the hospital. Jeannie shares a bedroom with his brother. He gave her a foot massage. She redid her lipstick. She was absorbed in her work.

239-335-3618

I don't think his proposals amount to much. Francis likes to do almost everything by himself. Roger is trying to figure things out.

239-335-3618

I second his nomination. Can you take this stuff with you? Kyle walked out to his office carrying a couple of boxes. Jesus' mother was there.

239-335-3618

We're going to be OK. What's your favorite self-help book? We look out for each other. Computers can perform a very complicated task in a fraction of a second. He put the books on the shelf out of order. Those people will be held to account for their actions. Some things in life are beyond our ability to control.

239-335-3618

I think that could happen here. "Good enough" is not good enough for me.

239-335-3618

She is pretty, and what is better, very kind. Wayne told me an incredible story. Once you hesitate, you are lost. We can see many stars tonight. I have never been to Hiroshima. Man up! Mr. Soarez has been my close friend for years.