240-285-5032

This time, you won't avoid being punished. I believed him to be in good health. Know yourself as well as your enemy. I collect snippets of information from a variety of sources. I went to Boston with them. Sharada has made up his mind to go to Boston to study. For several entries, there are direct phone numbers. Donal broke his glasses.

240-285-5032

Where do you want us to go? Most people in Boston don't really care what happens. What's wrong with Boston? How's the family?

240-285-5032

All roads lead to Rome. This discovery will be recorded in history. Some are happy; others unhappy. Roxie saw his reflection in the mirror. More than ever do we need goals or leading ideas that will give purpose to whatever we are doing. Do you remember what Jimmy was wearing? Maria wants to buy herself a new washing machine. She was there in the morning.

240-285-5032

Are you a natural blonde?

240-285-5032

Merat is very smart. Bobby knew what had to be done. It's said that nothing is more precious than time. Here's $5. Will I see you when I get back?

240-285-5032

Buy me some candy. Pamela wanted to give Tai some earrings for her birthday. Go back home! Do not hesitate to approach me in case you need someone to look after your money. The oak tree remained standing after the storm. This must be my grandfather's house. It costs twenty euros. The destruction of the environment is appalling.

240-285-5032

Do you eat breakfast every day? I am looking forward to meeting you when you come. Don't you think Jane takes after her father? We must always try to help others. Frank was wearing a gray suit with a red tie. Four hundred and sixteen Chinese Olympic athletes are in Rio. Wendell heard that. Paula says he never thought about that. Do you want to listen to the radio? Val barely touched her food.

240-285-5032

How do you pronounce that?

240-285-5032

Patty is the mother of five children. Elric married the girl next door. Please don't feed the animals. Whichever of the routes you choose, allow about two hours. What's the average wage per hour in your country?

240-285-5032

I am not so tall as my brother, but taller than my father. She's not really a woman... she's a man. I knew I'd find you with her. You have a beautiful house. Europeans call soccer football. Why does everyone think Byron is the father of Harry's child? Omar passed away yesterday. This costs more than that. I am convinced that my son is innocent.

240-285-5032

I haven't seen you in a while. Roman was hiding under the table. You've got to go. I've apologized, so get off my back. I have been thinking about doing this for a very long time. The wedding of the Romans is over. They were engaged. Many people were outraged by a picture of a women pumping air into her tires while a man stood beside her playing on his phone. Where did Jesus go to college?

240-285-5032

Kamel wanted Michel to leave him alone. I thought I'd gotten over you. He will come back to Japan in the middle of May. I usually work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., but today I worked until 10:00 p.m. This is not a sentence. Swimming is a lot of fun. Did you go out last night? Because you look pretty bad today ... I want to hug you and invite you to coffee this evening, how can I do that? She had to part with her family when the war began. You need to be out of here by 2:30.

240-285-5032

Goods are the great travelers over the earth's surface, far more than humans, which means that hardly an inhabited spot on the globe is untouched by trade.

240-285-5032

I'll call you as soon as I get back from Boston. Fire is without mercy. Juliane's experience attracted considerable attention. Tatoeba contains many sentences that fill your bill. Taken by surprise, I couldn't think of anything to say.