He put forward a plan for improving the rate of production. I don't want to talk to you anymore. One way to find out is to ask Helge.

I don't believe that for a minute. There are two points in question. Ask him not to wait for me. Thad is the guy that Stanly wanted. I always feel hungry. Let them all come. I don't see your point. Don't get off the bus till it stops.

The beach is the ideal place to play for the children. I was absent from the party. I have to buy some new shoes. The door bolts on the inside. Please let us help you. That's an old hat. If I could stay longer, I would. We have enough on our plate at the office. There are numerous hypotheses that may explain this phenomenon. She talked about her family.

Stagger's gone down two pant sizes since he went vegan. He lost himself in thought. We are to preserve nature. Is there anything else I need to take care of? I'll have someone show you to your room. You're much better looking than me. How early do you go to bed? Is she single or married? We could've managed. Kyu was afraid to stay in the cave.

It rained all day long yesterday, so I stayed home.

He thought he could get her to like him if he ingratiated himself with her mother. A hungry bear will eat even insects. We'll be working. Got us a butt on you? I look forward to meeting him.

Isn't that what needs to be done? He regrets having been idle when young. The explanation was beyond my understanding. The bath is free. I live about three hours from Boston. What I'm about to say will answer your question.

They set out with a guide just in case they lost their way. I saw them waiting in the lobby. You are double-faced and this is the problem. Who said anything about sleeping? I've studied your data. To contend in a joust, be it verbal, one must also behave in a chivalrous way.

I'm a very, very happy man. The air raid was demoralizing for the enemy. Many young Japanese travel overseas these days. It was a difficult year for us. Needless to say, theft was a rare occurrence. Meteoroids burn up in the atmosphere and fall to the Earth as dust. Every day, approximately 3000 metric tons of dusty space material falls to Earth.

She is just as beautiful as her mother. The fireside evoked a pleasant warmth against the chill of mid-winter. I'm very happy about it. It seems that she's happy. It's not just about the money. Tobias was wearing gloves.

Ann defragmented his hard disk. She rents a room to a student. Patrick opposed that idea. I want to be ready as soon as I can be. My cousin, who was a drunk, said that Jesus talked to him every night.

John isn't that dumb. Ted is usually working.

At least I haven't lost anything today. He contracted an incurable disease. We're just looking for him. You shouldn't indulge that child. It will make him very selfish. What are you punishing them for? The first season of the year is spring. I think he is the greatest artist of the time. Finish your homework faster, so that we can play video games.

The monster of antisemitism is still among us. I've done as you've asked. Louis asked Hitoshi what she really wanted to do.

That probably doesn't taste too bad. Normally, I'm a very peaceful man. But if my family is threatened, there's no telling what I'll do.

At least it wasn't boring. Martha's Vineyard looks a lot like Sylt. Doing that is a waste of time. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the ocean. Janice officiated the ceremony. The hotel can accommodate 300 people. Look for it among the loose papers on my desk. She gave considerable thought to what to do with the money.