(240) 536-3573

He's a car salesman. Everyone's looking for them. He who is enamored of himself will at least have the advantage of being inconvenienced by few rivals. Claire managed to put out the fire by himself. Maybe I can reason with them. It's no use talking to him. That's all you're interested in, isn't it? No more can be said. If your car doesn't have snow tires, you shouldn't drive on icy roads. The way she talks gets on my nerves.

(240) 536-3573

They asked after my father.

(240) 536-3573

I don't care whether she is beautiful or not! Yesterday a foreigner spoke to me in English on the train. We didn't find them.

(240) 536-3573

I had a really good time yesterday. Give me some water, be so kind. Murat has a lot of projects in the works. He spends lots of money on clothes.

(240) 536-3573

Mommy, I have a tummy ache. The structural integrity of the building is compromised.

(240) 536-3573

Were you able to convince Shannon of these facts? You will catch us. I have no idea where we are or where we're going. What kind of business are you in? They have never forgotten to send their mother a birthday present.

(240) 536-3573

Tarmi forced himself to stay alert. He regrets his having wasted his money. He appointed John to act as his deputy. You're going to need a bigger boat. Tony renovated a house. In order to know one, you have to be one. He is a baseball player. As soon as he got home, he began to play a computer game.

(240) 536-3573

Look at the contract carefully. We've done what we could. Whatever goes up must come down. She pretended like it never happened.

(240) 536-3573

We are traveling on a tight budget. I knew that was Marc.

(240) 536-3573

No one thinks that you're stupid. When he got her alone for a moment, he asked for a date. There isn't any milk in the glass.

(240) 536-3573

Whom did you vote for in the election? My recorded voice does not sound like my natural voice. The zoo in our city is large and new. "Are these your books?" "No, they're not mine." Nancy has nothing on his mind but his model train set. Is it your helicopter? Women have a natural penchant for the mysterious. Charlie could've and should've stayed longer.

(240) 536-3573

I cannot think any other way. Of course, Andrea doesn't mean that. The atmosphere is made up of oxygen. Is Boyd ready to go? Which laptop do I need? Your dog was born this year. The Statue of Liberty is not tired, and not because it is made of bronze. I love swimming.

(240) 536-3573

I have never been to that town. Last night, he studied all night long. Instead, I need psychological support from you. At the end of April, the water of the Yellow River had darkened. He may well get scolded for doing that. He listened carefully so that he might not miss a single word. He is making every possible effort to pass the examination. Everybody hoped that Sal wouldn't die. No matter what you may do, you must do your best. She recognized the master spy with multiple identities when his wig fell off.

(240) 536-3573

I was stupid to trust him. What do you have against him? We discussed different topics. Here is the Paris - Lyon train schedule. A Airlines flight 112 bound for Tokyo will be delayed 30 minutes. What's your favorite open source game? We'd better make a reservation beforehand. Due to his skill in cutting corners, he managed to dominate the senior staff.