You have to make the crease very straight. Is Shannon still mad? A man is known by the company he keeps. You should've let me help you. Don't call the cops, man. My husband reads the newspaper while eating breakfast.

Philip lives a simple life far away in the Himalayas. Everyone looked happy. That used to belong to her.

Micky will come back when he feels like it. We understand our own movements extremely well, and we can use them for reference. His score on the test today is twice what he got yesterday. Rises in temperature create the ideal conditions for catching colds.

I was hoping you'd know what to do with Michiel. Many people believe acupuncture can cure diseases. I don't know and I don't care. Sir won't tell you what happened. I never meant to hurt them.

Don't get smart with me, or you'll get a black eye! I'm only too happy to help. What do you think is the best way to encourage Nancy to study more? If you eat that you will die. You will get what you deserve.

What else do you know? His dream is going to Switzerland. I had to postpone my appointment. David decided not to tell Lana the truth. Venkata dealt the cards.

Something's wrong with my e-mail. I'm not going to buy one of those, at least not yet. Pratapwant is our only hope. How much do you owe?

My body itches all over.

Walter is dressed. This bicycle is mine. If you don't know what the word means, look it up in the dictionary. The twins will be judged for fraud. He is as tall as she. Matti is being careful with her baby.

Do we really have to watch the news while we eat?

He was like a father to me. I can count to a hundred. We relaxed in the jacuzzi. Florian did what he should do. Please pass the note around. We're concerned about it. He is a good doctor, as doctors go these days. Would you like to come to my party? I'm really grateful to you.

The child is sleeping. Just be quiet now! I'm sure you'll be fine. I'd like a first-class ticket. It was very mild! The police caught up with him. There're more than 100 people in the room. Do you think he would forgive me? I learned a lot this week. Go home. Get some rest. I was glad to hear of your success.

I've never given it a second thought.

They tied him to a tree. Giovanni loves listening to classical music. Who's being punished? I want you to stay away from Elsa. Let's be friends, OK? It is strange that he should have done such a thing. It's correct, and it's incorrect. Starbuck usually goes to bed before midnight. Everyone has the right to education.

Every year, Hawaii moves ten centimeters closer to Japan. There's a good chance that Jane will come. The final score was two to nothing. I got what I wanted. When did you get this note? Dan discovered a pile of dirty clothes in Linda's backyard. The boy clasped the puppy to his chest. I'm taking him home with me.