248-534-3179

We're prepared to make tough choices. Only the surface of things reveals the essence of things. I've never been to Oslo. She actually noticed me. Now we come to the first agenda item. Life's unfair. What kind of bread do you like best?

248-534-3179

He was killed. It seems to me better without the quotation marks. Laurence knew what Rik wanted to eat. This can't be real. I cannot call Taninna names. I respect her. He's charming and irresistible. The phone keeps ringing today! I heard her speaking French. The department store is always packed with customers. I can't really explain it.

248-534-3179

We visited Corfu. I know I'm innocent. Both Julius and Hartmann lost their jobs. Sabrina and Shuvra are very happy. Are you sure you can't stay here? His students adored him.

248-534-3179

Shyam does seem innocent. I've seen a flying saucer. Such a teacher may as well retire from his work. It'll be partly cloudy. It's not a problem at all. We didn't kill them. Albert is heavily armed. I thought it would be like a few little steps with skips and turns. After she lost her job, she couldn't afford to feed her dogs, so she gave them away.

248-534-3179

Don't laugh with your mouth open. Alain sounded busy.

248-534-3179

How did you figure it out? These fools broke the law that forbad to break the law. She has great hate for dogs. I wonder if a day will come when money will be something found only in museums. Usually before a concert there is an announcement asking the audience to either turn off their phones or switch them to manner mode. My grandson is still a baby. I think everybody's only pretending they don't hear you.

248-534-3179

The city is notorious for its polluted air. Go over the choices again.

248-534-3179

What is your favorite music group? Which sports do you like? He has no money.

248-534-3179

We would've stayed longer if we had had more time. Kathleen wanted to buy that book. Get on your horses.

248-534-3179

With this noise, I couldn't sleep a wink. I only wish I were part of it. That's what's happening here. German is not as difficult as Icelandic. Sheesh, that Keiko - she's cute or she's hateful, just can't make her out. The slaves were working like so many ants. He died leaving his widow and this one boy, with a small business, a long doctor's bill, and sad memories of the past. I left the money with him. It is indeed rocket science.

248-534-3179

At the next intersection, take a right. I don't see any difference. She needs a bath. Answer me right now. Don't be a fool. What exactly did you ask Dick?

248-534-3179

Antonella said that he was aware of the ongoing conspiracy. Galen can't help you. Smoking is harmful to health. Why don't you have a rest for a while?

248-534-3179

The man who looks like me standing next to my sister is my twin brother. How long does a bear sleep? Is thinking, 'I want to drink the blood of the person I came to like,' actually that strange?

248-534-3179

Surely he left already. Neither of those two students passed the test. I never even noticed I'd lost my wallet until I got home.

248-534-3179

You have nothing to be sorry about. I thought it was a lot of fun. I promised I wouldn't say anything.

248-534-3179

Should I have not done that? Little did we imagine finding ourselves in Paris. Where did you spend your vacation? The river runs through the valley. What's the most important to be doing now? This story is interesting, funny and even moving. Did I mention Corey was a doctor? Who invented bureaucracy?

248-534-3179

I don't say it without reason. He is always cool. I'm not going to work. Do you think Bobbie might have a problem with that? I couldn't sleep well last night because there were lots of things on my mind. I can't remember how much I paid for it. I told Oskar that he couldn't speak French. We need to stop doing this to each other.