(248) 975-9642

It's not uncommon for a divorced couple to marry each other again some years after their initial divorce. I just wanted you to see it. You can come back in. The meat is really tender. Three ice-creams, please. It all depends how you handle it.

(248) 975-9642

He believes it. I'm not going to be able to fly on that day. Have you got any idea what I'm talking about? To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion. Condors have never bred in zoos. Hienz gave me the chicken pox. Why did you tell Trent to do it?

(248) 975-9642

A light lunch at MacD's, coffee at Starbucks, then a few drinks with shabu-shabu - that's the way it went. Urs reads the newspaper on the train on his way to work.

(248) 975-9642

She always wanted love. You should enjoy the moment. I didn't realise.

(248) 975-9642

Why is it always my responsibility to pay the bills? Shahid doesn't come here that much. One speaks French in France. We're butchers.

(248) 975-9642

Is that what you think, too? This is the first time I've ever driven Piete to work. I hope it goes OK.

(248) 975-9642

They held a congratulatory banquet. My phone has a caller ID that lets me screen my calls. He is eager to get on in the world. I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that musicals simply annoy the crap out of me.

(248) 975-9642

At this moment someone opened the door to my prison cell. Oleg doesn't get much time off. He is determined to succeed at any price. When you get on the highway, shift into fifth gear. I do not and never will feed my dog raw fish. That'll only make things worse. Pilot never got drunk. I saw Samuel and Karen dancing together. I put on my socks in a jiffy. They like variety; they don't like to stay in just one place.

(248) 975-9642

A carbon footprint is the amount of carbon dioxide pollution that we produce as a result of our activities. Some people try to reduce their carbon footprint because they are concerned about climate change. We're both reasonable people. Have you ever even met him?

(248) 975-9642

Why did you scare my wife by suddenly jumping out of the cupboard? Which chapter is this verse from? Is he always like this? What matters is the way the public perceives you. I simply don't understand this. Haven't you been to Tahiti? By the time Piete realized what was happening, it was too late. Leather is raw material to produce shoes. You'd like Urs.

(248) 975-9642

For understandable reasons, they have been rejected. Perhaps Sabrina and Philip are more than just friends. Now you really worry me. The dog growled when we approached. That looks like the work of a virus. He could be found at 6 o'clock every morning in the barn, milking the cows. I think I'm coming down with a fever. I expect to be back by the 20th. Because of inflation, salaries can't keep up with the high cost of living. Hawaii enjoys good weather the year round.

(248) 975-9642

I know a few things. Spencer came up with some pretty good ideas. Lanny didn't have enough money to buy Hank a present. He was reading a newspaper in his pajamas. Stephanie lied to his wife. That was the best twenty bucks I've ever spent.

(248) 975-9642

Father took his place at the head of the table and began to say grace. Kimmo and Julianto both feel the same way about that. This story does not make sense!