249-688-5406

I have never heard about a city called Nara. Where is it situated? I'll have my eggs sunny side up. The Mississippi is the longest river in the United States. It looks cheap. If I want your help, I'll ask you for it.

249-688-5406

My car was stolen by a thief.

249-688-5406

Thank you for all your help the other day. I come from a small town in the Midwest. Why don't you help me now?

249-688-5406

Casey can't weight bear for at least six weeks following an ankle reconstruction. He who wounds by the sword, dies by the sword. Please come to our office any time. Major would like to talk with you. We need to impress them. We went to Boston to visit her. Patrice went on a voyage around the world.

249-688-5406

Is your father's friend a woman? This work isn't easy. I am looking for a book about medieval Spain. How much do those things cost? That's pretty serious. My car cost more than yours did. I don't even want you here.

249-688-5406

He works every day except Sunday. Kathy is a brave skydiver. Am I allowed to open the curtain? The man has two feet. Your parents kept an eye on us. I dipped into his book. I said it was all right. I want to tell you a story. It was crowded here all last week.

249-688-5406

I want a chess set.

249-688-5406

He's kicking me. You know what song I want to sing. I don't think I can find the time to do that. Why is this so important to everybody? Perhaps they thought you were a patient. Go to school! You lazy bastard. Merril is the cutest boy in our class. Eat what you are served, no buts about it. Is there any chance of your coming to Tokyo again this year?

249-688-5406

I don't regret it one bit. The body of a plane is called the fuselage. Try to make up your mind soon. In particular, the endomorphism ring of M is a commutative local ring.

249-688-5406

The Norwegian flag has a dark blue Nordic cross with white border on a red background, and it is from 1821. He was cheated (out) of his rightful inheritance.

249-688-5406

Three voted against the idea. His new owner took him to a high cliff overlooking the sea, put a stone around his neck, tied a rope to one of his hind feet, gave him a push, and threw him into the water.

249-688-5406

He never misses reading the papers every day. He is aching to go abroad. I threatened to reveal his secret. Many countries are experiencing similar problems. I wish I could figure out how to finish this project without asking for help. What are your plans?

249-688-5406

There was only one other person on the platform. Nobody would talk to me. Dozens of people were injured in the terrible accident. These lemons are fresh. I'm not sure it'll do you any good. He must have told her. This snake is not venomous. She went to the library. There's blood on this knife.

249-688-5406

When you listen to your recorded voice, you get the feeling that you're hearing the voice of a stranger. She is very angry with me. Daryl lives in Boston with his children. I went to bed at midnight. Did you know them? I need you on this.

249-688-5406

I'm trying to get in touch with her sister. Why did you do that, my friend? That bus stops in front of my house. Dani opened his present. Alfred didn't see that one coming.