We finally got rid of our old car. Holly isn't very polite. Mike agreed to meet Space.

Barbara spends less time studying French than I do. This building is on the verge of collapsing. I'd never say those things. How long will you be at your aunt's house? You can wear anything you want. What are you worth?

I thought you were probably insane. I think I'm ready for a change. That's a relief. A terrible demon lives in the forest. He agreed to be here at 6. Knute didn't talk to the police. The sound of the train faded away. Masterpieces are only successful attempts. The man that lays his hand upon a woman, save in the way of kindness, is a wretch whom't were gross flattery to name a coward.

What else can I give you? Monty must be crazy. What an eloquent speaker he is!! Put your books on the stand. There are animals here. I'm sorry, I just can't remember. Juergen has trouble understanding French.

I will get it back from Lenny. What was Ravindran doing the last time you saw him? It is a great mortification to the vanity of man, that his utmost art and industry can never equal the meanest of nature's productions, either for beauty or value. The fresh strawberries went like hot cakes. It's already Tuesday?

A joule is a unit of energy. I want to ask you about the money you found. Are you dating her? She was feeling desperate. He'll never admit to being in the wrong. It's likely to take more than a week to finish doing this. I want to have fun. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway. Are you sure this is the best way to do this? What is it you want to buy?

Tigger told Hitoshi that he thought they'd been spending too much time together. I'm just trying to be realistic. Classical liberalism deifies abstractions and objectifies humans. A "modifier" has, just as it sounds, the role of embellishing sentences. There are two chickens in the backyard and two in the front yard. The Danube begins at the confluence of the Brigach and the Breg rivers. Life's a ruin without you. I wait for you in Turin! Eugenia shared with us her favorite oils for cleaning the face and protecting the skin. Okay, let's go.

When did you notice that? I love everything about you.

I need everybody in the conference room in thirty minutes.

The school supplies the students with books. That seems simple enough. I didn't do anything! We have to abide by the rules. German cars are very popular. Where is my name written?

Your passport photo doesn't look anything like you. It shouldn't be a problem. It's business.

"What kind of book are you reading?" "A novel." Then, what do you need the money for? He is incompetent. Janet doesn't hold a grudge. I like your glasses.

I want it back. In Kabuki, not only talent, but also heredity counts. Do you know how to cook rice well? Dimetry needs to finish what he started. She's the most fantastic person of my life.

The rumor became common property.

Ellen gave Hon some flowers he'd picked. I'd have given anything to be there. I had a feeling Kathleen was going to be late. It's a new movie theater. She went out with her friends. Birds, for instance, have a special protective device. This was quite primitive compared to that. Of course, Sanford was there.

They're just for you. Carol has a large bump on the back of his head. That's an ugly tie. Mwa wasn't able to attend the party.

My prayer was answered. I left the building at about 6 p.m. I can't come out and play today. I ask that you forgive me. One of the restaurant's most popular dishes is a bed of oysters on the half shell. I won't make you go back to Boston. Can't you just stay a little bit longer? My father works in factory. I received a letter from my sister.

Please, don't be noisy. He is strange, and I don't like strange people. When I saw my uncle yesterday, he told me that he had returned from London three days before. In case you will need anything.