(251) 269-4179

Don't let him break the glasses. Did you take a bath? Yesterday he missed the train to Sapporo. I came for Boyce. The recent advances in medicine are remarkable. "How do you pronounce the sign @ in this language?" "at" He sat reading, with his wife knitting a pair of gloves beside him. It's really not as bad as it sounds. It is time not only to equalize men's and women's wages, but also to equalize responsibility for housework.

(251) 269-4179

The gate is too narrow for a car. She was buried in grading the papers. You're really hard to understand. There's nothing wrong with this law. He left for no reason whatsoever. Give me some details. I want to learn about American daily life. No one replied to the question. He not only speaks French, but he speaks Spanish, too. It is this watch that my uncle gave me as a keepsake.

(251) 269-4179

If I were Patty, I would've punched Wes in the face.

(251) 269-4179

You're the biggest. Who knows Hu Jintao's birthday? I'll see you at the library tomorrow. Mother calculated her monthly expenses. The police are in pursuit of the runaway.

(251) 269-4179

When I came to class late the teacher didn't let me in. Give my love to your family. Nobody else showed up.

(251) 269-4179

I rarely remember my dreams. So what'll happen now? Are you doing something differently? You destroyed the old house. He receives subsidised student loans. Kate is majoring in German. Both roads lead to the station. They moved. It was effective.

(251) 269-4179

She likes to drink. I didn't know where that came from. I'll check my diary, but, at this stage, I should be able to make it next week. Does anybody want to take a walk to the beach? Easter is a pagan holiday. Art exists so reality doesn't destroy us.

(251) 269-4179

Is the person good? I wasn't supposed to survive. Are you full? Bernie doesn't trust anyone: not his friends, nor his wife, nor his children, nor even himself.

(251) 269-4179

He must not find out the truth. Is Moe an Atheist? There is one, but it's a little far.

(251) 269-4179

I have a meeting with Andreas. I know how to take care of myself. Can we do anything to help Nigel? I need that kind of insight. Do you think there would be a problem with us showing up a little early? Let's go back home. What did he tell you his name was? Don't drink the water. Tanya didn't press the issue.

(251) 269-4179

A tall boy is standing at the gate. Congratulations! You're a clown. You are concerned about Santa, aren't you? Let's go take a look. Al isn't accustomed to working at night. He was forced to resign as prime minister. Dissolve the powder in a bucket of warm water. Enemies of enemies aren't always allies. I'm glad we saw you. Governments, in order to teach how to enjoy cell phones without being controlled by them, have established behavior rules that limit their use in public places, such as in churches, in schools, or during tests.