251-269-4179

In those days, I played tennis with Jeanette every day. Cold rain makes me chilled to the bone. What exactly are the rules? Since when do you care about what I think?

251-269-4179

Leaving the children alone was sheer thoughtlessness. You picked the wrong person.

251-269-4179

She set him to chopping wood. She killed an hour looking around the stores. Pieter insists I stop calling him by his first name. The policeman seized him by the arm. I doubt Horst will do that. "Will you have some more coffee?" "No, thanks. I've had enough." What's in fashion in Paris? I love the food here. How could anyone be so stupid? His pencil has a sharp point.

251-269-4179

"Do you know what day it is today?" "No..." "It's my birthday!" There came a complete silence. You could hear a pin drop. I really like riding. They work very hard. The following passage was quoted from a well-known fable. She had always longed for a perfect wedding. I pardoned my friend for his poor manners. I thought you recognized us. Tiefenthal's face turned red with anger. What can you do about it?

251-269-4179

Troy is a very talented artist. Did you get what you asked for?

251-269-4179

You had better put on a raincoat.

251-269-4179

He was accused of having lied about the affair. I think it's necessary. You don't even know me. Let's take a vote. The plural of ox is oxen. You don't have to work on Sundays. He lost count.

251-269-4179

Could you recommend a good book? Would you mind taking me home?

251-269-4179

What advances have there been in preventing and treating anthrax infection? That is why I'm compelled to wank. If the parents of the fifteen-year-old are not at home, he can do what he likes, and so he parties with friends.

251-269-4179

I like him better this way. You filthy pig! Will told me to cook it for thirty minutes. I'm pretty sure it's just a temporary problem. I don't know what she did, but it worked.

251-269-4179

The normal fetal heart rate usually varies between 120 and 160 beats per minute. He did well in the examination. Did you practise the harp this morning? Frank doesn't have a pet now, but he used to have a dog. Put some salt into the boiling water. Can I talk to you outside for a second?

251-269-4179

Sid can also speak French. I apologize to everyone. Danny got up and headed toward the backdoor. The parliamentary session was canceled. It will not last more than three minutes.

251-269-4179

Are you brothers?

251-269-4179

I spent hours reading books. Do you have any idea how stupid I feel right now? It can be told in a few words. There is an urgent need for a new system. Marguerite had to go by himself. El Carnicero harvests organs and disposes of bodies for a living, working in the shadows, unlike many of his associates.

251-269-4179

Donna gets off work at 5:00.

251-269-4179

Where's my bike? The company went bankrupt. Patrice is acting like nothing happened. I know I'm going to run out.

251-269-4179

It's actually kind of fun. I can deal with anything. It is true of American society that the male is the head of the household.

251-269-4179

This program is beamed from US to Japan.