I don't want to lie to her. Get the door, will you? Romain thought he was going to die. This water is undrinkable. "Did I wake you up?" "Yes, you did!" Good morning, Mike. All you had to do was talk to Subra. I find just the memory of his overly polite patronizing manner really offensive. We're not really going to do this, are we?

In most cases, people, even the most vicious, are much more naive and simple-minded than we assume them to be. And this is true of ourselves too. They had fought well against a much stronger enemy. Tell them everything is fine.

The hall needs a new curtain. Antonio is a tall man.

I'll do what I have to. In the name of God, protect me from this crazy woman! Bleeding from her little finger, the nymphomaniac started a hot pursuit with the cops on a stolen raft.

I hope that what you are eating is healthy.

Don't use all the hot water.

I don't think I'll do that. I didn't anticipate that question.

We admire her for her bravery. I took one out. Can you tell them to call back? You're home late. Don't leave your stuff behind. Dewey was reading your paper last night, but I don't know if he finished it. I wouldn't be able to do that. I had to wait for Gail's reply for a long time, but it was worth it. I'll take a look. You're not the first person to tell me that.

We'll take care of you, Claudio. I made her angry. Dozens of pop stars are crowned and uncrowned every few years.

Children who are sixteen years old or younger may not enter the theater. Whoever studies hard cannot fail to succeed. I want to help you, but I can't. I have to get that. The American government has always regarded England as America's house pet. I got some money for my birthday. I wish things were different. Yes, my name is Karen Smith. Ben absolutely detests Ruth. The letter returned.

With whom are you speaking? Julia is expecting a baby in October. I think it impossible for us to beat him. Our teacher is punctual for the classes. I'll see him. I wished I'd known Piercarlo better. I am writing to you on behalf of my mother. The thief vanished.

Pete just changed his mind again. I thought you said Will was stupid. A major breakthrough in our understanding of the universe took place in the 1920's thanks to American astronomer Edwin Hubble.